Return to Website

25th Infantry Division Association Forum

Welcome to our forum. This service allows association members and visitors to communicate with each other by posting messages that can be responded to within the forum. All inappropriate postings (profanity, personal attacks, sales pitches) will be removed, and the poster of such messages banned. Note that we can't archive these postings as we have done with the guestbook.

25th Infantry Division Association Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Looking for anyone who served with me in Alpha Company 1/27th Infantry Wolfhounds from 1982-1985

Hey salcedo whats up dude its me hatfield last time i saw you we were talking about the san wakeen valley hope i spelled that right how are you dude? I'm still here in Cincinnati area

hatfield

Re: Looking for anyone who served with me in Alpha Company 1/27th Infantry Wolfhounds from 1982-1985

Hatfield! Good to hear from you! Yeah I probaly spoke a ton about my hometown Fresno and the San Jauquin Valley. How you been? As for me I have had my life together for the past 10 years (1999) and I am doing good! I am a Training Instructor with a major grocery industry and have been with them going on 8 years. I live 10 miles from Oakland here in the San Franciso Bay Area but my home will always be Fresno! I have been living in the Bay Area since 1999. Spoke to Bidou who lives not to far from me towards Sacramento and we were supposed to get together though I haven't followed up on it. Hit me back!

Hey great man! I own my own business selling vintage military surplus, same shit we used back then. Wow I thought i would never hear from anyone again. I spoke to my old Roomie Holmes about 15 years ago but lost touch glad to hear you got your stuff together man Hope you continue to prosper stay in touch I was out there a few years ago visiting relatives in San fran area

Hatfield,
Here is my e-mail address: pysjr@yahoo.com

If you are ever in the area again e-mail me and I we can do dinner. Hey I had a picture of you with a Korean gal in a bar and her face was so white with make up that you would of thought it was a ghost:) Do you by chance have any photos from our army days and do you have a website for your business? Also any word on Duane Mack? He was from Dayton, Ohio.

Salcedo

I didn't take many photos I remember that night at the club it was our second time over in Korea 1st night on the town man it seems like a milion years ago we were so youngI took one of our newbies out that night Herchick Oh what it was to be young and crazy.......

JOhn

Hey Hatfield if you see this look me up on face book we are getting a good size group going. A co 1/27 inf

Boy its been a long long time with these names, I remember you guy, Salced.. hatfield.. I used to hangout with Ralf Mccord , Craig Crankavic not sure on the spelling.. John Knox,

Sanville,
Just e-mailed you! I say we have a reunion of some sort when we can get alot more people. When you mentioned McCord and Crankovic I remember we all 3 seen Judas Priest at NBC Arena Honolulu. Check out my e-mail.

looking to contact any one from Aco. 1/27 inf. Woulfhounds.

Hey I was there i was in 3rd platoon I remember you!

Sp/4 john hatfield

Hey,
What are you talking about? We are still young! Heck I am only 45 and still crazy in my own way with out the alcohol and other things but crazy and fun in a good way! Hatfield, just 2 days ago I purchased a 2007 Imapala SS Chevy! $19,500 out the door! Clean! Life has been good! Got a great woman in my life for over 3 years (school teacher) and living clean 10 years come Sept 19th. Seeing AC/DC in Fresno on Sept 4th and my job is going great! If you come across any photos or phone numbers please let me know. Have a great Saturday!

JOhn Hatfield
Hey I was there i was in 3rd platoon I remember you!

Sp/4 john hatfield

Hey John, I think I have a picture of you at Camp Fuji, Orient Shield '85

SP/4 Fred Gendron
1st Plt. M60 gunner 85-87

Oh god that was my last deployment as a wolfhound i got my orders after we got back cleared and was gone
Charkie Ball told me while there in Japan I was going back to Ft. Benning

JOhn Hatfield