Return to Website

25th Infantry Division Association Forum

Welcome to our forum. This service allows association members and visitors to communicate with each other by posting messages that can be responded to within the forum. All inappropriate postings (profanity, personal attacks, sales pitches) will be removed, and the poster of such messages banned. Note that we can't archive these postings as we have done with the guestbook.

25th Infantry Division Association Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
25th Infantry 'Nam Vet with stage 4 cancer. Please sign his guestbook

One of my best friends is a Vietnam Vet and was with the 25th Infantry back in 1968. He was recently diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and the truth is, it does not look good. He was told maybe 6 months. He has 10 children and 11 grandchildren. We have a website set up for him and the local VFW (Golden Gate #7721) has a benefit fund set up for him. His name is Carlos Quiles and he lives and breathes the 25th. I'm asking all of you to please check out the website, and even more importantly..please sign his guestbook...just a little post. He's getting ready for his 5th round of chemo and it's hitting him hard. Reading the posts and words of encouragement from all of you would mean the world to him, and if he started getting posts form all of his brothers here, I can not even begin to explain how much that would mean to him and all of us. The website is http://carlorquiles.org Thank You... He is like a brother to me

Re: 25th Infantry 'Nam Vet with stage 4 cancer. Please sign his guestbook

The Big Ranger is watching over you, Bless you, and thanks for your service. Love you brother!

Ronald Bell
fmr. SSG
25th Inf.
1967-68