Return to Website

25th Infantry Division Association Forum

Welcome to our forum. This service allows association members and visitors to communicate with each other by posting messages that can be responded to within the forum. All inappropriate postings (profanity, personal attacks, sales pitches) will be removed, and the poster of such messages banned. Note that we can't archive these postings as we have done with the guestbook.

25th Infantry Division Association Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Looking for anyone who served with me in 25th Admin, Cu Chi, Vietnam in 1966

I served in the 25th Admin Co and I remember the mortar attack very well -- I was there and I spent some time that evening running around like a crazy man. I don't remember the names you referenced, but if I can I'll be glad to answer any question you have.

Re: Looking for anyone who served with me in 25th Admin, Cu Chi, Vietnam in 1966

Hi, I am trying to find anyone who served with my fiance's Father. He was in the 25th Medical Battalion in Cu Chi in 1966. There was an article of him holding their mascot "Short Timer" who was getting a Purple Heart Medal. I was wondering if you knew him from then? Thanks for all that you guys did over there for our Country!