Return to Website

25th Infantry Division Association Forum

Welcome to our forum. This service allows association members and visitors to communicate with each other by posting messages that can be responded to within the forum. All inappropriate postings (profanity, personal attacks, sales pitches) will be removed, and the poster of such messages banned. Note that we can't archive these postings as we have done with the guestbook.

25th Infantry Division Association Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Photos and more

My mom's cousin, Ed Bobofchakof Cleveland, OH, was a member of the 25th Infantry Division. He passed away December 13, 2008. I have a photo album of pictures of him and many with whom he served in the early 1950's. He was in "Heavy Mortar Company." I have his US Forces japan ID Card, his 25th Infantry Division Association Membership Card from 1953, his general orders, lots of photographs including several with soldiers standikng in front of a Wolfhounds Wallopping Mortars sign, etc. There are photos of various weapons and some photos with people identified: Al Astelli, Martinez, Medina and Rajas, Dick Pentiwa, Rhoads, Medina and Nyquest. Most photos are in black and white and everything is in decent shape considering how old it is. Is anyone out there interested in any of these items? I am not looking to sell them; I would just like to get them into the hands of someone who would appreciate the history. Thanks very much for reading this post.

Re: Photos and more

I also have his uniform with the original patches and pins on it. All in very good condition. Please contact me if you have an interest in these collectibles. Thank you.