Return to Website

25th Infantry Division Association Forum

Welcome to our forum. This service allows association members and visitors to communicate with each other by posting messages that can be responded to within the forum. All inappropriate postings (profanity, personal attacks, sales pitches) will be removed, and the poster of such messages banned. Note that we can't archive these postings as we have done with the guestbook.

25th Infantry Division Association Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Allan B Kalk

Please keep the family of Allan B Kalk in your thoughts in prayers as he's being laid to rest today. He passed due to a heart attack on Monday.
I never talked to him about his service but his uniform was on display at his wake. I'm guessing he was with the 25th Infantry Division in 68-69 as he graduated from High School in 68. I know that he served one tour in Vietnam and overheard someone saying he served two. Godspeed Alan

From his Obituary;
Al enlisted in the U.S. Army on May 15, 1969, and served in Vietnam in 1970 and 1971. Al received the National Defense Service Medal, Bronze Star Medal, Vietnam Campaign Medal, Combat Infantry Badge, Vietnam Service Medal with two Bronze Stars and the Army Commendation Medal. He received his Honorable Discharge on May 14, 1971.