Return to Website

25th Infantry Division Association Forum

Welcome to our forum. This service allows association members and visitors to communicate with each other by posting messages that can be responded to within the forum. All inappropriate postings (profanity, personal attacks, sales pitches) will be removed, and the poster of such messages banned. Note that we can't archive these postings as we have done with the guestbook.

25th Infantry Division Association Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hawaii military travel guide needs a little support

Aloha. I am a former Honolulu Advertiser reporter and Hawaii military wife (my husband was a Kiowa pilot stationed at Wheeler) looking for some support to get a military-themed travel guide off the ground.

It's called "Hawaii for Heroes," and it will tell people about where they can use their military ID to get discounts. It's the only narrative travel guide I know of that is tailored to military families, veterans and retirees.

But I need more votes from military supporters in this contest that could help me pitch it to publishers. I'm in second place at the moment. The voting continues until Sept. 30.

To vote, go to:
http://www.guidegecko.com/hawaii-for-heroes-travel-guide/d,11490

Then follow the prompts to vote by clicking on the starts where it says "Your Rating."

I would really appreciate it if you have a few minutes.

Thanks so much,
Tanya

Tanya Bricking Leach
wife of retired Army CW3 Eric Leach
author of "Hawaii for Heroes"
on Facebook at "Hawaii for Heroes"
also at www.hawaiiforheroes.com