Return to Website

25th Infantry Division Association Forum

Welcome to our forum. This service allows association members and visitors to communicate with each other by posting messages that can be responded to within the forum. All inappropriate postings (profanity, personal attacks, sales pitches) will be removed, and the poster of such messages banned. Note that we can't archive these postings as we have done with the guestbook.

25th Infantry Division Association Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
medals

I would like to know what medals have been awarded to the 2nd 77fa a btry especialy. I have served in this unit from 12-67 thur 01-09 .I have purple hearts,bronze medals and some of vietnam service medals I know that my unit has been awarded many medals and i would like to know which ons.Icare not to go forth as a p/x warrior because I still have some unwanted material in my body just for doin the job.It is sad that the army will not let us know what we have earned but I feel that my family should know what so maney of us gave to help a fallin country.I didn,t quit it seems that our country let us down.If you have any information to the medals,please let me know.