Return to Website

25th Infantry Division Association Forum

Welcome to our forum. This service allows association members and visitors to communicate with each other by posting messages that can be responded to within the forum. All inappropriate postings (profanity, personal attacks, sales pitches) will be removed, and the poster of such messages banned. Note that we can't archive these postings as we have done with the guestbook.

25th Infantry Division Association Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
looking for medics in vietnam oct 24th 1967

i am looking for the medics that was in nam oct 24th 1967 i am trying to get my purple heart i nevered received. if any body remembers there names that would help.i was a seving as a squad leader with company D,2d battalion 25th infantry divison at Rach Xuy No, Republic of Vietnam contact me at idgra2@yahoo.com

Dennis J Feldkirchner

Re: looking for medics in vietnam oct 24th 1967

Dennis, I saw you listed on the list of 2/27th Infantry "Wolfhounds" alumni site http://www.vn.alumni.kolchak.org/companies/dcomp2.htm

You might want to look through that list to see if anyone from the same time frame is listed who might be able to provide the name you are looking for.

Regards,
Paul North
Webmaster, 25th Infantry Division Association

Dennis J Feldkirchner
i am looking for the medics that was in nam oct 24th 1967. i am trying to get my purple heart i nevered received. if any body remembers their names that would help. i was serving as a squad leader with company D, 2d battalion 25th infantry division at Rach Xuy No, Republic of Vietnam. contact me at idgra2@yahoo.com

Dennis J Feldkirchner