Return to Website

25th Infantry Division Association Forum

Welcome to our forum. This service allows association members and visitors to communicate with each other by posting messages that can be responded to within the forum. All inappropriate postings (profanity, personal attacks, sales pitches) will be removed, and the poster of such messages banned. Note that we can't archive these postings as we have done with the guestbook.

25th Infantry Division Association Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Service Officer

Hey fellow electric strawberries and manchus.I sent an email to 25th IDA through the website but it came back.So I thought I would use this forum.I am a life member from Paducah,KY and have been a service office about 18 months now.The American Legion sent me to school and certified me.I am a member of American Legion Post # 85 in Benton,KY.I have my office in the basement of the Marshall County Courthouse.We are handicap accessible.I am here on Tuesday,Wednesday and Thursday from 1000 to 200.My office # 270 527 5155.No appointment needed.They would be kind of difficult to keep.If we have any association members or dependents that need help with a claim.Here in W.KY from Paducah to Murray,KY come see me.As always there is no charge for our work.Take care and "Welcome Home"
Greg Davidson
gregdavidson50@yahoo.com
PS
We would also welcome you to come to the Legion meetings.We meet at Majestic Steakhouse in Draffenville,KY the first Thursday of every month at 5:30 p.m.Come see us.