Return to Website

25th Infantry Division Association Forum

Welcome to our forum. This service allows association members and visitors to communicate with each other by posting messages that can be responded to within the forum. All inappropriate postings (profanity, personal attacks, sales pitches) will be removed, and the poster of such messages banned. Note that we can't archive these postings as we have done with the guestbook.

25th Infantry Division Association Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
25TH DIV LRRPS 67

I BECOME A LRRP IN EARLY 67 WITH CHARLES WILLIAMS AND EVERHART,WE DID A LOT OF THING OUT THERE AND NO ONE EVER KNEW ABOUT IT .WE FOUND A KASH OF SALT AB0UT 4 TONS AND THEY SENT OUT A LINE CO. TO BAG IT UP AND REMOVE IT FROM THE AREA (HAD TO PUT A HURT ON THE NVA TASTE BUDS) IT IS IN THE 25TH DIV ARCIVES I LET THEM KNOW WE WERE THE ONES THAT FOUND IT BUT IT WAS NEVER ADDED TO THE STORY OH WELL! A LOT WENT ON OUT THERE AND WE ALL HAVE A LOT OF GOOD INFO TO SHARE IF SO CONTACT ME, I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR YOU I WAS THERE BETWEEN 9/66/9/67 WAS IN THE BATTLE OF DRAGON CRATER.I WAS WITH B CO. 1 /14 TH INF. SHARED A LOT OF PICTURE THAT WE HAVEN'T SEEN YET LETS HOPE WE GET OUR SITE A LITTLE UP TO PAR REMEMBER RIGHT OF THE LINE AND GOD BLESS OUR FALEN SOILDERS