Return to Website

25th Infantry Division Association Forum

Welcome to our forum. This service allows association members and visitors to communicate with each other by posting messages that can be responded to within the forum. All inappropriate postings (profanity, personal attacks, sales pitches) will be removed, and the poster of such messages banned. Note that we can't archive these postings as we have done with the guestbook.

25th Infantry Division Association Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Reporting before holiday block leave 2012

Hello, I'm going to graduate from AIT on December 4th as a 91B and leaving Fort Lee on the 6th. Just recently all active duty soldiers in my graduating class were informed that none of us had our HRAP approved due to it being too close to the holidays. I had been excited for it for so long but to find this out really bummed me out. So my PLT SGT told us that we active duty soldiers reporting overseas were granted 15 days of leave. I was curious if i would be able to report straight to Hawaii and save those leave days for holiday block leave because I really would love to spend chirstmas at home with my family rather than taking those first 15 days and having to leave on the 20th. So my question is, would it be possible for me to do this?