Return to Website

Welcome to Dog Companies Forum

Feel free to post a message or read what all we are talking about.  Most topics here will involve information pertaining to the reenacting world and WWII history.  Though any radical or distasteful post will be deleted as soon as possible.  Come in with a light hearted attitude and a will to learn.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Members page

Fellas I will be on leave starting this weekend. I will start on the members page. If you have a picture you want on there start emailing them to me. I will use what I already do have from most members.
Heady

Re: Members page

Well fellas what do you think? I am still hunting down flattering photos of a couple more people. If you want to change your photo or nickname let me know. If the nickname thing is good or bad also let me know.
Heady

Re: Re: Members page

Got one for Cap't Madden...Spritzer!

Re: Re: Members page

Da Greager lit der whole hillside. Long live der Greaser!

Had a blast with that there grease gun Andy thanks. I updated the vehicles page also. Glen suprised me today and drove his jeep over to my house. Its on the road now. Be on the lookout for a new after retoration pic of Glens jeep coming soon.
Heady

OK still need pics of the following. Doc 506th, Barnett aka "DOC", Nate, and Chris F. If I don't get them soon you will have to have someone else post them as I will be building sand castles.
Heady