Return to Website

Welcome to Dog Companies Forum

Feel free to post a message or read what all we are talking about.  Most topics here will involve information pertaining to the reenacting world and WWII history.  Though any radical or distasteful post will be deleted as soon as possible.  Come in with a light hearted attitude and a will to learn.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Soon to join up!

Hey all been talking with the Cpt and I will be moving down to your area very very soon. November 1st-ish to be eact and I look foward to enjoy the company. Looks like I have most of my kit from your advice and should be good to go aside from a few last touches and sewing of patches. Be good to see you all and fight the good fight.

Jeff Mclean
SFC, EOD

Re: Soon to join up!

Thats great although I won't get to meet you for a while since I am in Iraq for 14 more months, the rest of the guys will be at Watertown TN on 9-11 November. I think our CPT is going to be there as well if your interested see if you can catch a ride with him. Its a public battle but is one of the better public events.
David

Re: Soon to join up!

Hey Dave sorry to hear you are stuck there in that....country. I got back from in Dec. and glad to be home. If you need anything just ask, I will always help out a brother in arms. Stay safe. And it can never hurt to make friends with the local EOD guys, they can get you all kinds of stuff.

Jeff

Re: Re: Soon to join up!

Heady,

I hope everything is going as well as it can over there. I just finished moving. I do not have a new email account yet. I will send it out to the unit when I have it established. I also have some pics from the Catoosa event to send out.