Return to Website

Welcome to Dog Companies Forum

Feel free to post a message or read what all we are talking about.  Most topics here will involve information pertaining to the reenacting world and WWII history.  Though any radical or distasteful post will be deleted as soon as possible.  Come in with a light hearted attitude and a will to learn.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
St. Vith

I thought I remembered us saying we're planning on going. Just wanted to double check on that and get a thread started.

If we are going:

Anyone within an hour of Atlanta want to carpool?

Will there be dealers at the event? There are a few things I need and I doubt they would get here in time if I order them now.

Re: St. Vith

Tommy,

Yes, we are planning on attending. I am not sure of the final headcount or the vendor situation. Have you checked the website for the event

www.home.bellsouth.net/p/pwp-StVith

I am going for sure, I pick up my garrand the weekend before.

Not sure if I am gonna get a blank adaptor in time. Anyone wanna let me borrow one?

Please?

Jeff

Re: Re: St. Vith

Jeff,

If you are there I can bring an extra I have. You will be responsible to return it to me. I know this should not be a problem, but I wanted to make it understood.

Jeff,

One other thing, do you have blanks???

Ordering them in the next couple days...I hope they get here....why you have some I can buy? Hmmmmmm?

I owe some to Doc as well, LOL.

I couldn't find anything yea or nay on the website. The big the I'll need is ammo. I just got the barrel tapped on my carbine but all I have is m1 garand ammo.

-tom

I do not know if I have any carbine blanks. I will check though.

got a feeling that i wont be able to attend, i still don't have a car so everything is still up in the air, i mite be able to catch a ride with some germans but the only way they will take me is if i do german to so i don't know, like i said everything is still up in the air.

That's crap here's an indea bayonet them and take their car...and their weapons...oh and their uniforms so you can infiltrate the german lines. Geez...when you see them tell them Heady is going to get them....I will put their own jackboots in their own arses...when I get home.
Heady

yeah that is crap but i can understand where they are coming considering that there is limited space so why take an enemy when you can take a friend