Welcome to the East Coast Spirit Message Board!

Feel free to post messages, comments or questions for members of East Coast Spirit Cheerleading!

Please keep in mind that all inapppropriate messages will be deleted immediatly, and IP addresses banned and traced.
We reserve the right to edit or delete messages as we see fit.

Happy Posting!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Senior Blue

Hey Guys !!

Just a quick reminder, that ther will be NO practice on thursday due to an excessive amount of people missing for grad's and such. Practice will start again on Sunday (June.24).

For those of you who didn't bring in yoru ticket money, make sure you do that on sunday. We had to postpone the draw because so many of you forgot yoru tickets. So MAKE SURE you bring them in.

Also, rememeber, missing practices without telling me, is just not acceptable. You need to tell ME that you will nto be coming, not someone you know to tell me, i've left my cell number on here so that you can tell me you won't be coming. And my e-mail is on here also. Posting a message 30 minutes before practice does not cut it. Remember, only 2 unexcused practice's are allowed, and some of you are already at 1, so you only have one chance left.

Another thing, make sure you bring in your money on sunday, for insurance, registration and the june fee, it's 100 $ and now that we are all set and started to practice full on, You will not be permitted to practice unless that is paid. I've only received money from about 10 people, So as of those, only those 10 people are allowed to practice, lol. Unless you bring the money on sunday.

I also wanted to apoligize, i know at practice i seem distant from some of you and not able to help all the time, but it is just so hard to be all over the place, there are 42 of you, and only 1 of me, and i just cannot do more then one thign at a time, and i just feel terrible because i dont want you to feel like i'm favoriting people or neglecting you. It's just so hard to pay attention to EVERYTHIGN at the same time, so i'm really sorry for taht guys. And i'm sorry for not everyone having something to do while everyone is stunting. I have everything planned then random people don't show up without telling me, and you have NO idea how frustrating that is, and i just feel like a terrible coach because i have nothing for you guys to do and i just get so lost and involved in what i was planning on teaching that i don't have anything for you guys and i'm sorry for that to:(. But on a good note, i wanted to say how proud of everyone that i am, yesterday's practice you were all doing so good. I know some of you weren't able to stunt, but i hope you all understand that i have stuff for you to do, but it can't be done without everyone there so i just cannot stress enough on how much practice is mandatory. Well i think that is it for now, please don't think i'm a terrible coach, lol, i want you guys to haev fun this year, i don't want to make this year hard, i'm trying to make it as fun as possible, and i just feel like a terrible coach when i can't get everyone doing anything. You guys are my life right now, you mean everything to me, i want you to like me, not hate me or be mad or anythign like that.

Anyways i hope to see you all on sunday, and if not ... only one more chance, lol.

Troy

Re: Senior Blue >>>TROOOOYYY!!!

I LOVVE YU TO FRIGGIN PEICES TROOOOYYY!! YOU ARE THE BEST COACH EVER!... Dont Ever Think That We Would Hate You, We All Understand That Your Only One Person And Cant Help Everyone At the Same Time .. We Know You Love Us So Mucch So Dont Sweat It... Its Not Your Fault That people Dont Come To Practice ... Were Not Gonna Hate You For There Faults!, But Anyways Always Remeber We Lovve You And Your The Best Coach In The WORLD!... SENIOR BLUE= .... I Cant Wait; This Year Is Gonna Be Awsommmmmmeee! Wahooo...And Goood Job On Sundaay Girlls ... It Was A Rly Good Practice!
TROY= BEST COACH EVER!
Lovve, Keshia

Re: Senior Blue

Hey troy you are one fantastic coach and every one would agree u do your best that u can since your only one person, every one understands.keep up the great work us moms are sum proud of you.blue team = love

oh troy, you're a fantastic coach.
i loveee being on your team :)

Troy! you are an amazing coach! and you have an amazing team! We are going to have an awsomee cheer year! I LOVES YOU and BLUEEE<3<333

Troy Troy Troy
we love you
you are seriousley the BEST!

Troy you are definatly the best cheerleading coach that I have ever had. I'm so proud of youuu<3 I love you to death and I cant wait for the rest of the year and to learn more stuff!!! Were going to be AMAZING :)<3 Senior Blue =]

Troy,
Pretty Much I Love Being on Your Team. You Are Doing A Fantastic Job. Way Better Than Anyone Could Have Thought Considering You Have Never Coached A Team By Yourself Before. I'm So Proud That You Can Handle All 9000 Of Us . And Your Doing A Great Job Making Practices Fun. And You Always Have Something Planned.
Keep Up The Awsome Work.
Ps. The Dance Is Awsome.

Love Sheldon<3**