Welcome to the East Coast Spirit Message Board!

Feel free to post messages, comments or questions for members of East Coast Spirit Cheerleading!

Please keep in mind that all inapppropriate messages will be deleted immediatly, and IP addresses banned and traced.
We reserve the right to edit or delete messages as we see fit.

Happy Posting!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Reminders for everyone, gym closed and MOVING!

Hi everyone!
Just letting parents know that this week we did send letters home with the latest news at ECS. Here is a quick update in case the letter did mot make its way to you!

The gym is closed for the next Two weeks The long weekend we are closed anyway, and then we are MOVING LOCATIONS!!! I am really excited to move the gym to our new location, upstairs at the Gothic Arches. There is private bathrooms, a changing room, kitchen, seperate gym area, lots of storage, a lounge area for parents/cheerleaders and office space! It is a MUCH better layout for us, and its going to be a huge change, all positive, for the club, and I can hardly sleep I am so excited! We have alot of work to do in the next 2 weeks to clean up after the previous tenants, and get everything freshened up and painted. Plus we will be looking for ALOT of help to move all the mats upstaris, so please stay tuned to the message board for that moving date, and let us know if you are available to give us a hand with things!

Just a reminder that noone will be premitted to practice if they are not caught up with their regsitration, insurance and June payments. July payments are now due as well, and we WILL be making up the practice time missed at a later date for the 2 weeks we are closed.

Practices will resume in the NEW gym (if all goes according to plan!!) Sunday the 15th with tumbling. We will be having an open house for everyone to come see the new digs, so stay tuned for that date as well!!

SO EXCITING!!

Re: Reminders for everyone, gym closed and MOVING!

Hi Joy..My mom and I are able to help out with the new gym renovations and the mats.:)