Welcome to the East Coast Spirit Message Board!

Feel free to post messages, comments or questions for members of East Coast Spirit Cheerleading!

Please keep in mind that all inapppropriate messages will be deleted immediatly, and IP addresses banned and traced.
We reserve the right to edit or delete messages as we see fit.

Happy Posting!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NEW GYM!!

Hi everyone!
Just want to update you on the process of the new gym!

First of all, we will be accepting help (lol) with painting on Friday evening after 6:30 and Saturday all day. We got the Priming done today, so we should be able to get EVERYTHING done by Saturday for sure. Hopefully we get lots of people (especially Saturday) to help get this done!

Sunday we are asking for EVERYONE that can to help move the mats upstairs, especially all the strong dads *wink* It is going to be quite a job and we need ALL the help we can get. It should only be a couple hours, and we are thinking that we will start around 4pm.

Things are really looking great and really coming together and we are SO excited about moving!!!! East Coast Spirit FINALLY has an amazing and beautiful(well its getting there) home! I can't wait for everyone to see it, and to see what you all think!

I think that is it for now... oh when (if) you come paint, anyone with brushes, rollers, trays or ladders, any of that stuff feel free to bring it along in case we dont have enough there already!

Also, thanks to the girlies who have been helping like mad so far with cleaning and painting: Jordan, Danielle, Adrienne, Erin and Kelsey, THANKS girls!! And of COURSE Michelle.. you are amazing and my other half THANK YOU!

Thanks and hope to see lots of you this weekend!

Joy

Re: NEW GYM!!

By the way... the gym is located in the same building as the old one, but to get to the new space, you go to the end of the hallway (past the pop machine)and up the stairs to the second floor :) And if you do not know the code, ring the bell, and we will buzz you in!

hey joy... sorry I wasn't there today to help out but I had to work! I work until 4 on friday and saturday but I'll totally be happy to help out after work... I have a new cell number so just gimme a call or txt with the details! see yas soon! Much love xoxoxox

I'll be coming tomarrow to help and my dad and I will be there to help move the mats upstairs!

Awesome Brit! Thank you!!

hey joy if i can get sum time off of work ill call to see if you are all around on fri or sat

Thanks Denise!!

By the way everyone, please come Saturday anytime after lunch!