Welcome to the East Coast Spirit Message Board!

Feel free to post messages, comments or questions for members of East Coast Spirit Cheerleading!

Please keep in mind that all inapppropriate messages will be deleted immediatly, and IP addresses banned and traced.
We reserve the right to edit or delete messages as we see fit.

Happy Posting!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: senior blue team time

i'm comingggg :)

Hey troy/ Denise

I am coming to the team time
cant wait to see you guys

miss you!!

Heey Denise & Troy,
I will be at team time tonight
See you there
Bye

Heeeyyy Girls!...
I Cant Wait For Tonight Its Gonna Be A Blast!...Make Sure You All Bring ECS Cloths For The Scavenger Hunt! Anything You Have To Do With ECS ... Bring It! Lol Even Blue And Black Paint ...This IS Gonna be Fun Hope You All Can Make It!... Hopefully It Dont Rain!

LOVVEE YOUUU!!!

BRING MOVIESS!!!! were gonna watch movies after the bomfire:)

Uh oh guys i searched the weather on google for today and doesnt look like its going to be sunny:S

July 8th
Sunday Afternoon Temperature: 18°C
A mix of cloud and sun. Windy at times.
Sunday Evening Temperature: 14°C
Cloudy with a few showers. Windy at times

Heey Guys,, anyone who has a sterio that runs on bateries please bring it !

thanks See you All When You Get Here!!

heyy i was going to come for a bit but i cant get home and i have summer school in the morning so i wont be able to make it at all sorry!

hey guys although its raining TEAM TIME WILL STILL BE ON. we have movies and stuff in case it rains, but its only showers so its STILL ON so please come :D:D

Sorry it took me so long to replie but I only found out if I would be able to come for sure today! But Me and Sheldon (because I am driving him) Will be a little late due to the fact that my father has a softball game at six. I'm REALLY SORRY!