Welcome to the East Coast Spirit Message Board!

Feel free to post messages, comments or questions for members of East Coast Spirit Cheerleading!

Please keep in mind that all inapppropriate messages will be deleted immediatly, and IP addresses banned and traced.
We reserve the right to edit or delete messages as we see fit.

Happy Posting!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
*NEW* Gym opens TOMORROW!!

Hi everyone!
Just a little reminder that our break is over tomorrow and THE NEW GYM OPENS!! We will be having tumbling and Silver and Blue practices as usual so everyone make SURE you are there!
I have to say... I am SO excited for EVERYONE to see the new gym... it makes me so happy that you all now have a permanant home like this, and it is SO pretty in there.. you are all going to love it. It is a dream come true for me and I hope you are all as excited about it as I am!
I want to thank everyone who busted their butts helping to get it ready in time too... Michelle and I lived at the gym for a week so Michelle THANK YOU SO MUCH! Without you... well it would NOT have happened.. period. Hopefully I wont forget anyone... here we go: Adrienne, (you were there almost as much as Michelle and I lol Darn summer School) Jordan, Danielle, Kelsey F, SALLY (Painter extrodinare), Megs, Kyla, Justine, Gracen, Megan Day, Sarah Paul, Savannah, Kelsey B & Jaclyn, Felicia, Kate Mac, Erin... MY Dad & Shawn (God Love ya for doing all that measuring!!) and of course my awesome Husband Matt<3 ... I think that is everyone? OH! Emily! haha Thank you for helping with the matts... we are defaintly cheer freaks you & I haha (Soundeffects while moving the mats) lmfao <3 If I forgot anyone I am sorry! THANK YOU EVERYONE!

Anyway, I am really proud of the new gym, and have been dying wth excitment for you all to see it! Keep in mind there are a few little things left to do but we will get them done all in the next couple of weeks! I hope you all love your new home as much as the rest of us do!!

Feel free to drop in tomorrow to take a peek at our new digs even if you don't have tumbling or practice!

Just a reminder that we are now UPSTAIRS on the second floor of the Gothic Arches (the same building we were in before) and we now have a bell/buzzer system to be let in. Ring the bell labeled "East Coast Spirit" and we will buzz you in from upstairs. Go to the end of the hallway past the juice & water machine, up the stairs to the second floor and the gym is straight ahead!

See you all this week!