Return to Website

House On The Hill Forum

Please keep all your negative comments to yourself. Show your love for the dance scene. All the cool cats are doing it!

House On The Hill Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: wooooo-hoooooooo!!!!! wow!!!

right on curly. Thanks for the compliment on the site. Im just waiting for everyone to get off their ass and help me finish this site. But everyone is to lazy. Oh well. Well c-ya around and the next party

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

wow!!! i didn't know you guys made a site!!! someone sent me an e-maila nd i saw someone had a house on the hill.com email addy so i thought what the hell....typed it in and it brought me to this ever so cool site! anyway....i'm so proud of you guys....you've all come a *long* way!!! shoot!!! i remember when you were trying to get onto dj line ups....now i see you guys all over... love you guys lots and i'm glad i can say "i knew them when" you guys are all awsome and i'm lucky to know you!!! *bigggg (vibrating) huggg*

much luv,

curly

Re: Re: wooooo-hoooooooo!!!!! wow!!!

so uh.....how do i get *me* a house on the hill email addy??? i wanna be cool too! hehehe ttyl! *bigggg hugggg*

much luv,

curly

Replying to:

right on curly. Thanks for the compliment on the site. Im just waiting for everyone to get off their ass and help me finish this site. But everyone is to lazy. Oh well. Well c-ya around and the next party

Replying to:

wow!!! i didn't know you guys made a site!!! someone sent me an e-maila nd i saw someone had a house on the hill.com email addy so i thought what the hell....typed it in and it brought me to this ever so cool site! anyway....i'm so proud of you guys....you've all come a *long* way!!! shoot!!! i remember when you were trying to get onto dj line ups....now i see you guys all over... love you guys lots and i'm glad i can say "i knew them when" you guys are all awsome and i'm lucky to know you!!! *bigggg (vibrating) huggg*

much luv,

curly