BP Aden Kids

Welcome to the BP Kids Message Board. If your looking for somebody or you want to write about life in Aden please feel free to use this board. 

All posts in English please !

BP Aden Kids
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
New Friend

Hello all my friend here
I am new in this site BP Aden Kids , i read some news and friends message , where get this site best and best members ,they have old nice memories about Aden, that's best past days.
i hope to become good friend for all
I m male/45 ,life in Littel Aden , i have many information about Aden for friend here.
I waiting yours Accepance to me
thanks for all
Sam

Email: sam6191@windowslive.com

Re: New Friend

Hi Sam

Welcome to the site. Glad you found us. Where do you live in Little Aden? Do you work at the refinery?
We have a numeber of visitors from Aden who visit the site on occasion.
Best wishes

Jonathan W

Email: n606jp@comcast.net

Dear: Sam
I am also of Little Aden, and I welcome you on this Web Site and Forum ..
I hope to gain admiration for the contents of the site BBC Kids Aden, pictures and video
If you have pictures, video, and also information, please send it to Webmaster dear Jonathan to put to use all of them ..
Regards ..

Yasser Alwan

Email: yalwan9@gmail.com

Helo dear Jonathan Wilkins
hw r u?
i hope u & all friends r fine?
i m thank u so much 4 ur nice reply contains sweet words
I m visit this web site by dear Yasser Alwan.
my job is civil engineer , i m don't working in refinery bt life in Little Aden C-class>
I m so happy to get best friends like you in best site(BP Aden kids), i have some old pics bt i dont know if there available with u.
i hope to meet all British frineds have old memory about(Aden colony)and they want to ge more information about Aden.

Best Regards
Sam

Email: sam6191@windowslive.com