BP Aden Kids

Welcome to the BP Kids Message Board. If your looking for somebody or you want to write about life in Aden please feel free to use this board. 

All posts in English please !

BP Aden Kids
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Higgitt family

Hi,

I am collating some family History information on my brother in law for a birthday present.
His name is Allan Higgett and his fathers name was Arthur Norman Higget.
Arthur (1917) was a chemist working for BP and I have found his Reg.No from your site which was 4754 and Quarter number 7 Devonshire Street.
Allan travelled out to Aden with his brother Mike and mother Marjorie on 18th January 1956 and stayed out there for several years. He would have been aged 7 and his brother Mike aged 9 when he arrived.
I have searched for anything about his family in "jottings" and other magazines from various web sites and wondered if this site could help find any information about Arthur, Allan and his family.
I think his father Arthur also worked in Iraq and Algeria.

Thankyou
Chris

Email: chris.perrett@ntlworld.com

Re: Higgitt family

thank u chris, i am happy about your info. that u sent, i asked about complete names of persones, but no one answer me, now , i know about higgit AN = Arthur Norman Higgit and some info about it...

thank u very very much.

hani bassel

Email: stronger20052002@yahoo.com

Hi, I have just posted some of my pictures one of which has Alan and Mike Higgett in it
that might be of interest to you
Best wishes
Linda

Email: altair624@gmail.com

Thankyou Linda,

I saw Allan this weekend and gave him the information I had gathered on his family. I mentioned this site to him and showed him some of the other photographs. He will be very pleased to see your photos

Thanks Chris

Email: chris.perrett@ntlworld.com

Hi,
Mike came to visit us at our home in Strood in the late 60's and left before I was able to say goodbye. I never heard from him again and often wondered what became of him. Can you tell me?
Love Linda

Email: altair624@gmail.com

Hi Linda

Have only just found out about this site from Chris.
Very interesting photo which has set me delving into the archives.

As to Mike I have sent you further information to your e-mail address. He is currently teaching in Hong Kong

Best wishes

Allan

Email: ahiggitt@hotmail.com

can i get more information about Mr. Higgitt for my book

when did he died and where?
in 2001?

any details about him (his life and work)

Hi
I can give you some information regarding my father Arthur Norman . Is there anything specific or is it just regarding his death. I can reply to your personal email.
Regards
Allan Higgitt

Email: ahiggitt@hotmail.com

maybe he has (O. B. E.) in 1971 For services to British commercial interests in Algeria