BP Aden Kids

Welcome to the BP Kids Message Board. If your looking for somebody or you want to write about life in Aden please feel free to use this board. 

All posts in English please !

BP Aden Kids
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Photos

Hi Linda
Don,t know whether it was you or Jonathan who added the captions to the pics that you sent, either way I can give the answers to the question marks..........
Clair? - is Clair Brownlee who now lives in Falmouth.
Adrian? - is in fact David Larmer who also lives and works in Hong Kong. Picture 2 - Sheila? is in fact Sheila Moran who lives quite close to Bristol Int Airport!!
Hope this will jog further memories!
Regards
Roddy Wade

Email: rodwade@chelseachop.fsnet.co.uk

Re: Photos

Hi Roddy, I uploaded Linda's captions. Now looking at the pictures again I recognise Sheila Moran and David Larmer! I think the brain is slowing rapidly. Must be the Chicago heat.
When are you going to give up the Wade family pictures to the site? I can only find two pictures of you. Is there something your hiding?

Regards

Jonathan W

Email: n606jp@comcast.net

What a surprise to see myself holding a balloon in the front row of the "Party" scene! A lot of, surprisingly, familiar faces!!
Some look like Stockdales but are named differently?

Thanks for posting these.

John

Email: shute.john@gmail.com

Mike Higgitt is also living and working in Hong Kong and would probably like to contact David Larmer

Email: ahiggitt@hotmail.com

Hi Jonathan,
Never was much of a photographer, besides I dont think I ever owned a camera as a youngster or as a young airmen whilst we were in Little Aden!!
All the family photos taken by my parents in Iran and Aden were entrusted to my older brother when our parents died, and he has no idea what happened to them - in a landfill somewhere no doubt!!
So alas, some would say, what you have is all there is, which is a shame considering!!
Apart from the brain I hope this post finds you well
Cheers
Roddy

Email: rodwade@chelseachop.fsnet.co.uk

Hi Roddy, perhaps someone out there has some pictures of you, your brother and family to share with the site. I managed to get my hands on my father's photographs before my two brothers threw them out!
The brain hopefully will improve when the weather oools down in Chicago. Today and tomorrow are supposed to be the hottest days of this year. 92F and 50% humidity.
Regards
Jonathan W

Re: Photos & Mike Higgitt

I have David Larmer's e-mail address if you contact me off site.

Regards

Jonathan Wilkins