BP Aden Kids

Welcome to the BP Kids Message Board. If your looking for somebody or you want to write about life in Aden please feel free to use this board. 

All posts in English please !

BP Aden Kids
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Fred Collinson's film of Little Aden

Fred Collinson's film of Little Aden taken between 1957 & 1963 was shown on BBC2 yesterday, 19th August and is worth watching. The programme was "Home Movie Roadshow Uncut" - Episode 2. It can bee seen on BBC iPlayer. The Little Aden cut appears 23.50 minutes into the programme.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00tj6sf/Home_Movie_Roadshow_Uncut_Episode_2/

Email: mail@onstuis.co.uk

Re: Fred Collinson's film of Little Aden

Hi David

The film you refer to is blocked from viewing in the USA. Is this the same film Fred posted to Youtube?
73's
Jonathan W

Email: n606jp@comcast.net

Hi Jonathan,

I'm not sure. Let me have the URL of the Utube post and I will check it out.

You can't live in the land of plenty and also expect to receive BBC iPlayer recordings - hi - hi.

Email: mail.onstuis.co.uk

Jonathan,

I have looked at the clips on YouTube by Fred and again at the BBC2 programme and it looks as if the BBC one was a make up of various parts of Fred's YouTube presentations that have been cleaned up and edited. Still worthwhile viewing for those who can access it.

Email: mail@onstuis.co.uk

Hi David

Those were the videos. All the online TV shows for the UK are blocked over here. Probably due to some licensing fees problem !
Regards

Jonathan W

Email: n606jp@comcast.net