BP Aden Kids

Welcome to the BP Kids Message Board. If your looking for somebody or you want to write about life in Aden please feel free to use this board. 

All posts in English please !

BP Aden Kids
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jottings

The jottings that Julian Davies has sent to the website brings back many memories. I can remember being at the teenage quiz night. I see that my name along with my sister and brother are on the departures list going back to the UK. Sadly we did not know that this would be our final departure and that we would never be back.

Email: pmillar@qmu.ac.uk

Re: Jottings

Hi Pam, I think that was the second quiz the teenagers put on. The first was in the summer of 1969. I remember some people complaining that the parents of the quiz team had an unfair advantage as they may have seen the questions!! I remember a lot of questions being taken from the Guinness Book of Records.

Jonathan W

Re: Jottings

Hi Jonathan and Pam
That would have been the third teenagers quiz, the first I recall was in the summer of 66 when I was the quizmaster, others on the panel were Jonty Bomford, Marion Marriot, Elaine Clark, Margaret Rafferty, Claire Brownlee and Gerry McManus. We asked one question which had the club rolling around in tears as we had got the answer completely wrong....happy days!
Regards
Roddy

Email: wade@sky.com