BP Aden Kids

Welcome to the BP Kids Message Board. If your looking for somebody or you want to write about life in Aden please feel free to use this board. 

All posts in English please !

BP Aden Kids
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Website

Hi Jonathan
Still doing a great job my friend, however I feel that the site is moving away from its primary goal - that of the BP Little Aden community! My post is not intended to offend anyone but to cajole 'the kids' to get involved again in what is our website. I know we are all getting older, but I urge everyone to contribute, be it small, trivial, or an obscure memory recently
revived! We are after all a historically unique community and should not be allowed to disappear into the mists of time!
With the best of intentions
Roddy

Email: wade@sky.com

Re: Website

Hi,BP Aden kids must have a Huge Wealth of memories and information to share and it would be good for everyone if they got more involved and shared in these.

However, as a ex Aden serviceman, non Aden kid, I am very grateful to be able to access this site, and do the odd post. A link to the past.

Whilst living in Aden I only visited Little Aden twice. BP Golf club. Last time I was in Aden my friend Marcel drove me all round Little Aden and I did not recognise anything.

But, Roddy, I see that posts get a lot of visits, unfortunately not too much response.

So, endorsing your sentiments, come on guys, get involved.

Don Mackenzie

Email: don@snap.net.nz