BP Aden Kids

Welcome to the BP Kids Message Board. If your looking for somebody or you want to write about life in Aden please feel free to use this board. 

All posts in English please !

BP Aden Kids
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Aden between 1964-66

Hi there

Just found this site after trying to google and find images of my first school which I started in Aden at the age of 4yrs. I believe it was a catholic primary school as my mother said i was taught by Italian nuns. My family lived in Aden between the above years and my father was an engineer in the RAF at the time. I have loads of early memories and am looking to see if someone was in school the same time as me to share some memories.

Email: chrisdarl1@hotmail.co.uk

Re: Aden between 1964-66

I remember going to a school there we left I think at end of 64 as I remember going to infant school in Germany hamel my brother was two years older also went to school there we lived there about three years until my mother got to ill they said it was the heat but years later found out it was MS remember the beach that was the best time I’m sure we lived in flats with a busy road outside vaguely remember waste land with some cows on it and my mum saying nobody hurt them of course I understand now but not then also I think it was bacon she stuck to our front door she told me yrs later that the Arabs could just lift it to break in but the bacon kept them from doing that whether she just said that to keep me from asking I cannot really remember much from then bits come back looking and reading about the time also the photos

Email: Lazomite@gmail.com

You might want to check out the Face Book site Aden British School Pupils. It is a site for all of the schools in Aden. Enjoy

Email: patriciamiller5@hotmail.com

You might like the Face book group Aden British School Pupils. I t is for all the schools in Aden.I have joined the group but it is mostly RAF students. Enjoy

Email: patriciamiller5@hotmail.com