BP Aden Kids

Welcome to the BP Kids Message Board. If your looking for somebody or you want to write about life in Aden please feel free to use this board. 

All posts in English please !

BP Aden Kids
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Aden 1960 to 64

Hi, my Dad was in the British army and we lived in Aden roundabout 1960 to 1964. Have very fond memories, although as a child did not realise what was going on.
I remember landing in Aden, age about 4, in my little summer dress, and being hit by a wall of heat!
Initially lived in a flat in Maala, then moved to Khormaksa, 250B. Attended Isthmus school Khormaksa, was picked up by school bus each day.
Wonder if anybody else around at that time. I only remember a boy called Alan.

Email: mrsannevaughan@gmail.com

Re: Aden 1960 to 64

Hi Anne, nice to hear your story. We probably just missed each other as my parents arrived in Aden early in 1964 and left in 1966. I was aged 16 and remained in England in boarding school but visited Aden for every holiday. They were dramatic times but we had some fun too. We lived in Tarshyne and swam, sailed and played tennis a lot. We also enjoyed shopping in the Crescent, and I still have many souvenirs from those days! How was your time there?

Email: rjbuckton@yahoo.co.uk

It is extremely miserable that individuals of Yemen are experiencing such horrendous difficulty and starvation nowadays and I figure we can generally significantly identify with their situation more info https://www.rushessay.com/personal-statement-writing-service.php a representative of BP ought to be permitted to compose a record of the BP treatment facility in Aden and request data on this site from individuals who used to live there for research purposes.

Email: marviniwatkins789@gmail.com

I find this material to be quite impressive. I've been looking for this for the past few days, but I don't have time to look around right now because my work is in data science, so I hired Einblick an incredible online tool. It is more efficient to work visually. Nothing, in my opinion, is superior to this post.

Email: tommyroyoo830@gmail.com

QuickBooks offers integration with Square, allowing you to sync your Square transactions and sales data directly into QuickBooks. This integration can help streamline your accounting processes and keep your financial records up to date. Here are some key points about quickbooks integration with square

Email: theinfo155@gmail.com