BP Aden Kids

Welcome to the BP Kids Message Board. If your looking for somebody or you want to write about life in Aden please feel free to use this board. 

All posts in English please !

BP Aden Kids
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: "We found a valley" the 1954 film of building the refinery has been found!

My parents were friends of your parents if same jack stockdale. I have photos of my dad & your dad in Jordan, he lived next door but one in houses for refinery at Zarka/Zerka. We went there in 1962 when dad sent there (to Jordan) i was 5 then & went to international community school in Amman by jeep each day. If right family your parents bought home in kent & we lived in Tenterden & visited for lunch with you & your mum Joan. We still remember your mum gave us ice cream with also double cream in top which was great!! Mum said your home had really beautiful carpet. Well hope you ok. My dad died 31 years ago today so have been thinking. Mum still here thank goodness. Take care

Email: Jadavies82@gmail.com

Re: "We found a valley" the 1954 film of building the refinery has been found!

Just wanted to thank you for posting this film. Very interesting. My dad worked at refinery from 1954 - i have mentioned before, (tennison)colin davies. I was born in 1957. Sad to know this site will be ending, i have spent several hours enjoying. Thanks again

Email: Jadavies82@gmail.com