BP Aden Kids

Welcome to the BP Kids Message Board. If your looking for somebody or you want to write about life in Aden please feel free to use this board. 

All posts in English please !

BP Aden Kids
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
CONTACT DETAILS

My current email address is above.
With the bpadenkids site being closed I have lost the ability to get in touch with people but once in a while I think back to Aden and want to contact people. It would be nice to hear from anyone from those days, so please update this thread with your own details so we can be in contact

Email: gordonclark132@gmail.com

Re: CONTACT DETAILS

N606jp@gmail.com

Gordon, I closed the site as I was paying more and more each year for bandwidth. People were using software to download the sites contents to their computers and I was being charged for the privilege. Another factor was the lack of support from my Aden friends in sending pictures/articles of Aden which I could include in the site.
If you’re looking for a contact email address let me know and I will search my database for you. I intend to restore the site in the near future using a different url. Also there is a trip too. Aden being planned. If your interested I will add you to the list.
Regards. Jonathan Wilkins

Email: N606jp@gmail.com

Re: CONTACT DETAILS

Hi Jonathan, havnt heard from you for a good while, are you keeping well and how did covid affect you?
Are you visiting UK soon, it would be good to meet up
Best regards
Gordon

Email: gordonclark132@gmail.com