General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Research about Skydiving

Hi,

My name is Carmen and I am currently working on a research project about emotion regulation in extreme sports focusing on skydiving and BASE jumping at the Free University of Berlin (Cluster “Languages of Emotion”). In a first step of my research project I am doing a survey about sensation seeking, impulsiveness, risk-taking behaviour, personality traits and emotional regulation using different questionnaires. There are five short questionnaires which need to be filled out.

Please follow this link
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=ZfC9bcJ7SOovRwTAWskVOg_3d_3d.

In a second step of my project I want to investigate the neuronal basis of emotion regulation using functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI). If you are interested in participating in my experiments and live near or in Berlin, please let me know (carmen.morawetz@fu-berlin.de) and I will give you more detailed information about the whole project.

For the moment I just want to say thank you for taking your time to answer my questions. I appreciate it very much. If you have any friends doing skydiving or BASE jumping, please forward this email as it is very important for me to get as many answers as possible.

Thanks a lot and have fun,

Carmen