Return to Website

Welcome to Dog Companies Forum

Feel free to post a message or read what all we are talking about.  Most topics here will involve information pertaining to the reenacting world and WWII history.  Though any radical or distasteful post will be deleted as soon as possible.  Come in with a light hearted attitude and a will to learn.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Tullohoma Convoy ambush / reenactment AUGUST 24th-26th

Many thanks to the 30th for putting this together as a final farewell battle for me and my Dog and German brothers for showing up and giving me a final farewell. I will miss you guys and hope I return intat to fight another season in 2009. Make sure you all email me pics of everyone reenacting etc while I rake sand and rocks....
Heady

PS Ronnie, Brian, Doc and everyone else resopnsible for the Gaust Haus send off thanks it meant a lot to me.

Re: Tullohoma Convoy ambush / reenactment AUGUST 24th-26th

By the way posted a new page with a few pics from this event. If any of you have the last Catoosa pics resend them to me as I need to put them on the website. Especialy the capture of the Pak ones. When my computer crashed a few months ago those pics were lost on my computer.
Heady