Return to Website

Welcome to Dog Companies Forum

Feel free to post a message or read what all we are talking about.  Most topics here will involve information pertaining to the reenacting world and WWII history.  Though any radical or distasteful post will be deleted as soon as possible.  Come in with a light hearted attitude and a will to learn.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: CATOOSA Event 28-30 September 2007

My M1 stock is okay to use bring the carbine stock. Tommy, is this what you need?

Re: CATOOSA Event 28-30 September 2007

I got clips and blanks for a garand so that'll do.

As for my friend, I'll need to check with him and see if he's coming, but I won't see him until later this week. I'll bring the carbine stock for him to use.

Thanks for the help!

-tom

I will plan on bringing my carbine in case.

Gentlemen,
Can't wait to see the "Dogs". Andy, now I know what you go through to attend. I'm packed and ready to SP after Lab tomorrow. I should be on site around 0800 Friday.
1SG

Top,

It will be good to see you. I have a new toy to show you. Check the website for the event. I think the site does not open until noon or so.

Hope you all took photos if so send em to Dnkosovo@aol.com

By the way it sucks over here...just in case you wanted to ask.

Heady

Heady, I do have some pictures but not alot. I will send what I have though. The Germans quit on us at about 1400. I guess they did not like being on the offensive the whole time. We did manage to complete all of our missions successfully. Take care.

Man I hate when that happens...why even go to the reenactment if you leave that early...
Heady