Discussion is an exchange of knowledge ;
argument an exchange of ignorance

Robert Quillen

ibtok.com discussion forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The famous question..If you had to live today as if it were your last, what would you do?

This sucks, its 10 at night and I just found out I am going to die tomorrow. That’s just unfair. Seriously depressing, I mean what can I do in 2 hours. Lol… I mean really.
Never mind, say I just woke up and it is 6 in the morning and I have 24 hours to live. Well first I would run to my neighbor house (of course having changed out of my pj’s) and steel his merc. I mean it’s tempting. Then I would speed that car like there is no tomorrow accept, I would probably hit one of the many potholes and be forced to slow down. So instead I would use air travel for speed. Ya parachuting but with one of those suits with the little wings those parachutes use to glide. That would be fun. Or I would jump out as the sesame street bird, I mean how often do u see a sesame street bird flying, I would leave in style. Then after the hard day of flying I would defiantly hit the club, u know u have to have your last beer, while listening to some great hiphop. Ya but I would like to do that every day so its kind of depressing to think it’s the last time I could. So scratch all that (except for the Mercedes). I really don’t know what I would do, until I am in that exact situation. Hopefully not soon… otherwise I better start investing in a sesame bird suit.

School International School of Kenya

Re: The famous question..If you had to live today as if it were your last, what would you do?

I'm not so sure of what I'd do in that situation. It's hard to imagine trying to come to terms with the definite fact that you will die tomorrow. I guess I would be content with spending the day with the people closest to me and telling them how much they matter to me. Not to mention the amount of unhealthy food and drinks I would consume.

Thats a really easy one...first of all i wanna pass away knowing that i owe somebody a lot of money (preferably someone from the bank)after that get some blue highlights in my hair, have a big party with all my friends attending. The last thing would be to get a left handed Fender Stratocaster (white with cool graffiti) and play it like a right handed guitar except the strings will be swapped around. The one song i will play will be voodoo chile and just as i get to the part about seeing people in the next world i have a catastrophic heart failure.

School ISK

If this is to be my last day on earth, I would try to meet up with everyone I know, Starting with my family in Korea who i don't meet often. Then i would fly to england and meet my old friends. Then i would go shopping with my friends in Korea and spend the time chatting.