Discussion is an exchange of knowledge ;
argument an exchange of ignorance

Robert Quillen

ibtok.com discussion forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Does Experience Always lead to Knowledge?

Experience will always lead to knowledge. In the event that something bad occurs but you cant remember it you will still have gained some sort of knowledge from this and will instinctivly be aware and maybe prepared if this same situation arouse. Even the most insignificant experience will leave someone with some sort of added knowledge.

School International School of Kenya

I think that experience always does lead to knowledge. I say this because without the experience you would never be able to realte to what happened. It is only once that you have experinced something that you what it is all about. You teach yourself from that experinece what you feel as a perosn, and inturn that becomes your knowldege, what you have understood from the experience.

School International Schoo; Of kenya

I do think that experience leads to knowledge most of the time, whether it’s good or bad. If it’s a bad experience you usually learn form your mistakes and know what to do better next time in a similar situation. Any experience leads to knowledge since you learn something new from everything you do. In the case of breathing, the first time you take a breath you learn that it is vital for life and without this you can’t survive.

School ISK

Experience leads to the mistakes and mistakes leads to the knowledge and i think that your interest is important in raising both experience and knowledge if you did take attention to your work and assignment how you can recover more knowledge and experience

http://www.newskycars.com

School bzu

Students tend to make the case that in the moral realm knowledge acquired through experience is far better than a purely theoretical knowledge. The implication is that, like the investigative sciences, knowledge requires some sort of empirical verification before it can be accepted as true or reasonably certain. Lacking this, those who pronounce on personal moral issues such as abortion, contraception, marriage, or issues of reproductive technology, etc, are at best arm chair thinkers whom we needn't take too seriously, at least not until the evidence is in.
Perhaps what I am trying to say would be clearer if we talked about 'knowledge' rather than 'experience'. Experience is not itself of any value; it is not the memory of that experience or the thoughts about it which are of value but the knowledge which has been distilled from it. I suggested that it is possible to have a direct experience OF the absolute. It is possible then to know that there is unity. It is intrinsically impossible to communicate this experience to 'someone else' subsequently so that they may also know this to be so.

Travel Reviews
Autombile Reviews
Trade Reviews

Mistakes increased the knowledge while Experiences decreased the mistakes but basically we know that Knowledge is expertise, and skills acquired by a person through experience or education; the theoretical or practical understanding of a subject , what is known in a particular field or in total; facts and information; or awareness or familiarity gained by experience of a fact or situation.

Trade Reviews

I believe that it does. When you experience something you gain knowledge of something. Although you may not apply the knowledge you gain to make it wisdom, you still have gained that knowledge through your experience.