Discussion is an exchange of knowledge ;
argument an exchange of ignorance

Robert Quillen

ibtok.com discussion forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The famous question..If you had to live today as if it were your last, what would you do?

Thats a really easy one...first of all i wanna pass away knowing that i owe somebody a lot of money (preferably someone from the bank)after that get some blue highlights in my hair, have a big party with all my friends attending. The last thing would be to get a left handed Fender Stratocaster (white with cool graffiti) and play it like a right handed guitar except the strings will be swapped around. The one song i will play will be voodoo chile and just as i get to the part about seeing people in the next world i have a catastrophic heart failure.

School ISK

Re: The famous question..If you had to live today as if it were your last, what would you do?

If this is to be my last day on earth, I would try to meet up with everyone I know, Starting with my family in Korea who i don't meet often. Then i would fly to england and meet my old friends. Then i would go shopping with my friends in Korea and spend the time chatting.