argument an exchange of ignorance

Robert Quillen

ibtok.com discussion forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Howard Culbertson

now hear the word of the Lord, type your name in google for doing and say good bye to career at false teacher, run to remmove now or later, but you will satans friend, and perish, saiuth God, ha ha, want to ruin me, I ruint you, many at southern are laughing at you, was it worth it, if you call police, tell them about lying to southern, o yeah, im saved, Holy Ghost baptizm feels like body your perfet size coming in, ha ha ha ha, howard, not saved yet, and now trembling, run to remove ministry dreams mocked, and live in terror, y9ou wont sleep to well for rest of life and perish, there is a vision of Howard Culbertson in lake of fire to waist up, but in this life bible teacher, I Jesus am speaking, my servant typeing, if you dont believe, fellowship of the Father is satying in visions and hearing the voice of God all the time, im putting this letter on net to show that Howard Culbertson is the witch , Southern Nazarene University, watch for it with google cache: Ministry Church and Society – May MiniTerm Ministry Church and Society – May MiniTerm. Future Ministry Dreams Paper. I was riding in the back seat of my parents beat up old brown Honda. The evening ...
home.snu.edu/~hculbert/dreams.pdf - Similar pages

School southern nazarene university