argument an exchange of ignorance

Robert Quillen

ibtok.com discussion forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: do you believe in God?

I do belive in god; after all the world and the universe had to created by something. There is no true proof that god exists, other than my faith as a beliver. However, there is proof that Jesus did actually exist, and he was a beliver, god probably does exist.
Also there are several religions that center on an ultimate, omnipotent being that created the world and is present in the everyday lives of the belivers of those faiths. Although these religions use different languages and names, the simmilarities between them seem to point towards the existence of God.

School dougherty high

Do i believe in god? Yes. If there was no god then who else created earth, space, the moon, the stars ect.? Man can not make nor create these things. So who else would have created these things besides someone who has the power to breathe life into a body.? Without god alot of things that man cannot create would not be here. Believing in him can be a comfort zone for others but for me its the way i live my life everyday. I believe in him because he was a man that was known to do the impossible and today on earth we are surround by so many impossible things. So why not believe in god?

School Dougherty Comprehensive High School

Yes, I do believe in God. He is the Creator and the All-Powerful, where everything began. There are so many people all around the world who believe in God, which I must say cannot just be a mere coincidence. There must be something true to that.

Anyone who really believes in something or someone views that belief as a Truth to their reality and always will. Being individual beings everyone thinks differently, so it should make sense that everyone believes differently as well.

I think belief in God allows people to see and value morals in life, and live a life that not only themselves and their families can be proud of, but also one that God can be happy and proud of as well. It is true that many people in the world use religion and beliefs for their own personal uses and take advantage of peoples faith, but that is clearly wrong. The wrong of those people who take advantage of belief, and NOT the wrong of religion or God.

All in all, I believe in God and that belief means a lot to me. It affects me and my morals and values everyday. I believe that this belief helps me to love, to almost always try to be the best person that I can be, and never give up. It is definitely not a comfort zone, but a true meaning and belief in life that is true to me and hopefully many other people in the world.

In contrast, all of the beliefs of others are... I guess, true to them. But I know I am not one to judge on these huge and complicated matters. I'm just getting my opinion/thoughts across.

NOTE: I do NOT intend to offend or anger anyone with my comments!

School J. Percy Page