SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Splitting in court....helpful info
“Splitting” as it applies to Narcissists and people with zero emotional intelligence is something not well enough understood by their victims. For example, there are people who are “somantic narcissist,” so labelled because they are over th...
Views: 103   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 5, 2011 7:09pm
by coomadoug
Men strike back!
Men strike back! How many men does it take to open a beer? None. It should be opened when she brings it. ------------------------------------------------------------------- Why is a Laundromat a really bad place to pick up a woman? Because a woman who can...
Views: 162   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 3, 2011 12:05pm
by donald blowers
b
Billy
The Good Life
This one goes out to all the guys who have been slighted or cheated out of a good life.My heart goes out to you! Now my only hope is for others to have a better life than myself.As my life leaves much to be desired!Just got back from 'mall of america'and now I'm depr...
Views: 155   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 19, 2011 7:58pm
by Billy
m
mark
information and a resource or men who are abused
check out this website http://www.shrink4men.com/ i found it to be very informative
Views: 125   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 30, 2011 8:20pm
by mark
g
Gino
Bed Of Lies
a song of inspiration...Think of it a Battle Hymn Bed Of Lies No I would not sleep in this bed of lies So toss me out and turn in And there'll be no rest for these tired eyes I'm marking it down to learning I am Don't think that I can take another empty...
Views: 209   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 31, 2011 2:17pm
by Gino
youtube snaffu - sorry
Hey everyone, I had a Youtube snaffu last nite. I accidently deleted most mof m videos :( I know horrible right. Luckily I didn't delete the first few uploads with the most views. That being said all of the videos are important to me as they have been to others....
Views: 99   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 20, 2011 7:52am
by James (board man...
9 warning Signs of NPD
Nine Warning Signs of NPD 1. Narcissists refrain from introspection, rarely discussing memories, dreams or thoughts of self-analysis 2. Cause and effect are foreign ideas as nothing is ever a narcissist's fault. Personal accountability is an unknown conc...
Views: 317   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 17, 2011 8:39am
by James (Blogger)
Watching a NPD Self-Distruct
For several years now I have known that my father was NPD. Growing up my father was an attractive and successful man, which he took full advantage of at the expense of all who got in his way. There were always multiple affairs, active/passive aggressiveness and compl...
Views: 246   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 22, 2010 2:24pm
by Brandon
y
Yvonne
Escape Plans
You might find this a good resource. It sounds somewhat like what they tell abused women, though when I 'escaped' I didn't have the knowledge I do now so I didn't do any of it. Learn from the best for peace of mind, right? http://www.batteredhusbandssupport.com/ho...
Views: 166   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 10, 2010 4:18pm
by Yvonne
2 Recommended books
Hi James: Thank you for your site and your videos--they are very accurate to my experience . I've got a story about divorcing a narcissist / sociopath that sadly tops most I've ever heard but I'll have to share it when I have more time. In the meantime I want...
Views: 154   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 7, 2010 2:58pm
by nomoreclusterb
c
cesar
I JUST NOITICED
FORGOT GUYS ALL IS IN HER NAME ONLY, BUSSINES,HOME, CAR, AND OTHER REALSTATE PROPERTY THAT SHE HAS. ALSO EVERY WHERE WE WENT PEOPLE SPECIALY "GUYS" ACORDING TO HER THEY WAITED FOR ME NOT BE PRESENT, TO TELL HER THAT SHE WAS SO BEAUTIFULL, THAT THEY WHERE WILLNG...
Views: 150   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 6, 2010 5:16pm
by cesar
c
cesar
I just noitice
hello everione is incredible that I CAN SEE THE SAME PERSON SOME OF U DISCRIVED, THINGS I NOITICED: NOT GOOD FOR NOTHING "EXEPT" THAT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH HER VENEFITE, MONEY WAS THE BIGEST ISUE WITH HER, I SUPPOSED TO PUT MONEY IN TO HER BUSSUNS, IN TO HER R...
Views: 139   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 6, 2010 5:07pm
by cesar
WOMEN ARE WELCOME HERE
Hello all, I had a little snaffooo with updating my site this weekend with putting a sign on the front page informing women they're welcome to use this site and forum. I should have this fixed shortly. thanks, James (board manager)
Views: 138   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 12, 2010 12:16am
by James (board man...
k
Kyle B
how can I help the narsissist ?
I grew up with the girl that put my head through the ringer and I understand things about her that not to many others understand. So I know parts of the real person inside of her. so how can I help her ? I am only motivated because she hurts me when I'm around h...
Views: 180   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 8, 2010 8:49am
by Kyle B
Sociopaths cannot be dealt with
I am 41 years old . I have been in a loving monogamous relationship to my wife for over twenty three years . My wife and I have three great children . The problem women are my mother , step mother and mother in-law . Three complete sociopaths that tried to break up m...
Views: 207   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 3, 2010 11:16am
by Todd King
k
Kyle B
thank you
thank you to all for everthing that have given and sacrificed so much.
Views: 92   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 25, 2010 12:26pm
by Kyle B
Better dating to avoid loser/abusers & pitfalls we face
Hey all, I really wanted to make a post about this as this is a subject I've thought at great lengths about in my self examination regarding my role in ending up being a victim to a loser/abuser aka Narcissist. If anyone here has read a vareity of the posts it'...
Views: 170   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 18, 2010 7:26pm
by James (board man...
This is the ultimate test....the Narc eliminator test....Try it.
Some of the stories here are nightmare tales of abuse inflicted on loved ones. The people who write into this site are victims of emotional abuse. They are confused and hurt. They are stressed and searching for answers and understanding. Lets not use the labels an...
Views: 296   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 14, 2010 9:16am
by Doug Payne (coo...
g
George
Our time to make a stand
Yes Greg you are correct, same old - same old.... and no we have not been with the same women for 10 years . But our years togther are the same time frame as yours. Toronto Canada
Views: 195   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 4, 2010 2:16pm
by George
Personality Disorder Test
http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv Interesting test one can take for one's self or our partner..
Views: 248   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 16, 2010 4:55am
by James (blogger)
FIRST POST. HELLO ALL ! RULES OF THE BOARD
Hello I just started this forum for the subject and the support of men that have been victims of emotional, physical, financial, and any other type of abuse at the hands of women. This is often a under reported problem as there is a bias with law enformcement, jud...
Views: 292   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 16, 2009 8:18pm
by nomoreabuse
1 2 3 4
Free Forum powered by Bravenet