Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Skydiving in Bulgaria
Hello everyone, just want to drop a line and let everyone now about the newest DZ in Bulgaria - Skydive Bulgaria. Skydive Bulgaria is located just 2 miles from the breathtaking south Black Sea beaches. It offers one of a kind view and tourism opportunities....
Views: 1647   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 19, 2024 12:33pm
by Tom Luri
r
Ron
My buddies scary first jumo
My buddy had never jumped before and i convinced him to do it, but it didnt turn out so well haha. he wants to do it again but he told me i didnt really prepare him. well here is a video to see his reaction. http://www.metacafe.com/watch/641420/amazing_skydiving_vi...
Views: 1485   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 18, 2023 2:47pm
by Clair Bannet
BSR on Canopy flight
As I am sure many of you are aware, there are several heated discussions on the USPA BSR issue concerning seperated landing areas. I oppose the BSR...not necessarily because of the seperated landing areas, but because I am opposed to USPA intervention in this issue....
Views: 1162   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 18, 2023 2:46pm
by Clair Bannet
Tandem Skydiving in Vancouver
I am planning to do tandem skydiving in Vancouver. Understand that there is one in Pitt Meadows and one in Abbortsford, would like to know which one is better, are they both safe? Also, a stupid question, will it affect ear drum, coz of the high pressure? Thank...
Views: 1335   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 18, 2023 2:46pm
by Clair Bannet
Ensure Your Academic Success with Our Take My Online Exam for Me Service!
Are you finding exams challenging? We're here to help! We specialize in taking online exams on your behalf, covering a wide range of subjects through our expert team. Opt for our services, and embark on your path to academic excellence without the stress. Reach out t...
Views: 20   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 18, 2023 2:45pm
by Clair Bannet
m
Marina
South America Skydiving?
Hi guys, I'm heading to Lima in March next year and would love to take my dad skydiving. Any suggestions on where to go in South America?
Views: 636   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 18, 2023 2:44pm
by Clair Bannet
Skydive Information
Skydiving Forums - Skydiving Social Network & Resources Forum, Skydiving Gear, Skydiving Safety, Skydiving Places to Jump, Skydiving Videos, Skydiving Questions
Views: 680   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 18, 2023 2:44pm
by Clair Bannet
Nearest place to go sky diving near Nottingham, England? For a beginners dive?
Please let me know. I'm trying to organise a family activity for a birthday. Thanks. Steven
Views: 611   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 18, 2023 2:43pm
by Clair Bannet
t
toys
Toys jumpers
Hello. We are producers of souvenirs and gifts parachute theme. We produce a soft parachute toys We do tandems, BASE, open canopy parachutist, parachutist parachute system. All toys are made by hand, on parachutes made all the small details. Shi...
Views: 569   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 18, 2023 2:43pm
by Clair Bannet
new asia skydive challange
hello world, i like to invite all off you to join in new skydiving challenge that will be held in Indonesia for further information, please check this site http://sky-dives.com
Views: 546   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 18, 2023 2:42pm
by Clair Bannet
j
Jude
Adrenaline Obsession - Community & Clothing
Check out Adrenaline Obsession, Online Community & Clothing line for the Ultimate Adrenaline Junkie! Join now and receive a free 6" sticker and be entered into our giveaways! www.AdrenalineObsession.com
Views: 697   Replies: 1
by Clair Bannet
j
Julia
Blind skydivers
Can anyone share contact information of dropzones or skydivers who has experience with blind people skydiving (solo)? Any place, any country will do. Thanks!
Views: 724   Replies: 7
by Clair Bannet
Market Research - Jumping in Quebec
I am conducting a Market Research in Business Class for my University in Montreal. I would like to know what are your general feelings towards Quebec jumping areas? Would you be willing to travel for a weekend or more to Quebec, Canada in order to skydive?...
Views: 525   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 18, 2023 2:41pm
by Clair Bannet
Help/advise
Hi I'm writing with an unusual request. I'm following Jeff Schroeder, who is the host, on the second season, of a web based show called Around the World For Free, on http://www.cbs.com/world. He started his journey on July 26th, from New York City, and has...
Views: 507   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 18, 2023 2:40pm
by Clair Bannet
a
Avri
Lost Card
I own a parachute with Cypres-1. It's airports security card was lost & I'm going to be traveling briefly. How do I get a new card ? Thanks in Advance
Views: 485   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 18, 2023 2:39pm
by Clair Bannet
a
Ali Z
Any skydivers getting married?- TV Show Casting
Are there any avid sky divers out there planning on celebrating their nuptials flying through the air? Or parachuting onto an exotic beach locale, where your friends and family are waiting for your "I do" at the alter? If you or someone you know is planning such a...
Views: 446   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 18, 2023 2:38pm
by Clair Bannet
st. louis skydiving
Had a great jump with www.rapiddescentskydiving.com amazing views and a great team of professionals!
Views: 525   Replies: 1
by Clair Bannet
historic town/skydive view
Has anyone had any experience with www.rapiddescentskydiving.com?
Views: 504   Replies: 1
by Clair Bannet
MALAYSIA INTERNATIONAL SKYDIVING FESTIVAL, LANGKAWI BOOGIE 2013
With Support from Tourism Malaysia, Ministry of Youth & Sports, Langkawi Development Authority, Department of Civil Aviation Malayisa, Royal Malaysian Airforce, and Malaysia Airport berhad Aerial Stunt Services (the Official Organizers) proudly presents the...
Views: 522   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 18, 2023 2:37pm
by Clair Bannet
New free Windows application for skydivers
Hello, this is to announce that there is a new Windows application to design, optimize and play animations of sequential relative work jumps. Find a demo video at https://youtu.be/lZR_XdmqMB4 You can download the application at no cost from http://rwtrainer.sou...
Views: 363   Replies: 1
by Clair Bannet
Hello from Freezone windtunnel in Moscow
Hey all skydivers and tunnel flyers, please watch Freezone windtunnel - unique place in Moscow: https://www.facebook.com/Freezone-WindTunnel-776520082494781/ Welcome to indoor skydiving dream world - FREEZONE! - The only place in the world with two big Sky...
Views: 340   Replies: 1
by Clair Bannet
2018 Bahamas Beach Boogie!
Welcome to Skydiver’s Island! To register or for more information visit our facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/events/1845452465785341/ Featuring a private airstrip, skydiver-only resort, and a clubhouse for use as a DZ. This is a Skydiver’s Pa...
Views: 319   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 18, 2023 2:36pm
by Clair Bannet
c
cordo
DEEPSEED
how can I order a DEEPSEED Suit?
Views: 210   Replies: 1
by Clair Bannet
d
Diogo
Skydive after pneumothorax
Hi guys, So 6 months ago I did a spontaneous pneumothorax, my left lung collapse about 20%. I It was my first one, just passed 4 days in the hospital with a tube chest and problem solved Before the pneumothorax I was smoker for 3 years, but since then I stopped...
Views: 206   Replies: 1
by Clair Bannet
Flyspot Warsaw or Flyspot Katowice?
Hey guys, I'm thinking about purchasing Flyspot Poland's 10-hour all-inclusive tunnel package. For those who have flown at Flyspot, is there any advantage to flying at one location over the other due to better facilities/coaching, or are they pretty much interchangea...
Views: 190   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 18, 2023 2:35pm
by Clair Bannet
New Western DZ
Looks like we have a new DZ opening up before the end of the year in Mohave Valley AZ! Eagle Airpark, a designated DZ is firing up! Great Colorado River location with tons of fun nearby!!
Views: 178   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 18, 2023 2:35pm
by Clair Bannet
Light productivity laptop
Hi, I'm looking for light productivity laptop. Mostly Lightroom and a bit of premiere pro. 14-15.6 inch. Up to 700 GBP lets say. Color accuracy / screen overall quality would be important for me.
Views: 141   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 18, 2023 2:34pm
by Clair Bannet
The Future of Online Assignments in Education
pay someone to take my teas test have become a ubiquitous part of modern education, and their usage is only set to increase in the future. With the rapid growth of technology and the rise of remote learning, online assignments provide students with a flexible and co...
Views: 32   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 12, 2023 12:37pm
by takemyteas
an odd request -- GISHWHES 2012
Hey, my name's Chris Roper. I have a... seemingly odd request concerning anyone planning to skydive anytime this weekend (any time until November 5) Get ready, it's weird. But at this point, I'm desperate. I'm currently participating in the Greatest International...
Views: 445   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 1, 2012 2:37am
by Chris Roper
Funny, scary skydive video
Hey everyone. My friends and I made this cool skydiving vid. People seem to think it's really funny. Check it out and let me know what you think. Thank you! Justin B.
Views: 580   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 5, 2010 4:35pm
by Justin Benson
Skydiving Forums
Skydiving Forums - meet other skydivers
Views: 766   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 24, 2009 6:49pm
by Skydiving Forums
c
Chad
New Skydiving Community Created
Skydiving information, tips, advice, comments. Free and fun to join http://www.skydive-info.com/skydiving
Views: 672   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 12, 2009 4:14pm
by Chad
Women in skydiving
Hi, I'm researching about women in Skydiving for a documentary project I'm working on. If you guys know women or are women practicing the sport and would like to contribute for my research, please let me know. Thanks
Views: 889   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 12, 2009 4:10pm
by Chad
c
Carmen
Research about Skydiving
Hi, My name is Carmen and I am currently working on a research project about emotion regulation in extreme sports focusing on skydiving and BASE jumping at the Free University of Berlin (Cluster “Languages of Emotion”). In a first step of my research p...
Views: 690   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 11, 2009 10:24am
by Carmen
Hello from Ukrainian skydivers!!!
Hello friends! Sorry for my bad English, but Ukrainian skydivers need help! Pleas help us win video competition! Give your vote for our video by link http://video.non-stop.ua/video/514.htm just click right yellow star )) and if you wanna write comments! Please we n...
Views: 691   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 18, 2009 3:37pm
by Kovelurin
j
John
skydive cuba
does anyone know if you can sky dive in cuba as i am thinking of going there next week and don't know whether to pack my rig Cheers
Views: 631   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 24, 2009 12:40pm
by John
Skydiving out of a helicopter
Hello, I am buying a helicopter and I am wondering what I would need to do to take skydivers up? I plan on using the helicopter for a bunch of different things but I think skydiving would be fun. The helicopter has a 13,000 foot service ceiling and it can hold two...
Views: 778   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 5, 2009 10:56am
by watlesattle
d
dude
longest you can go
ok, so if you whereto h.a.l.o jump in a birdman suit how far could you travel laterally?
Views: 1358   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 3, 2007 8:42pm
by dude
w
Werner
skydivin in Hungary
Hello who knows whwere i can get a info about Skydivin in Hungary? I heard its uncomplicated. thanks a lot for answers c.u. Werner
Views: 1877   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 8, 2006 1:06pm
by Phil
j
jonesy
Helmet Cams
Hi, wondered if you guys could help me out. I'm looking for a helmet cam and have been reffered to ebay. This auction: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/On-board-Cam-Skydive-Parachute-Freefall-Camera_W0QQitemZ170019787123QQihZ007QQcategoryZ91561QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcm...
Views: 1651   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 18, 2006 12:01pm
by jonesy
Skydiving t-shirts
I've made a couple skydiving t-shirts designs via CafePress. Check 'em out here: http://www.sochi2014store.com/ . Hope you'll like them The t-shirts are made in US, by direct printing (not heat press!!)
Views: 1021   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 15, 2008 4:17pm
by Erik S.
e
emian
licence at low coast
hi where can i make a skydiving licence at a low coast(near europe)????
Views: 1139   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 25, 2008 4:28pm
by emian
d
Dan
Training
I completed my first tandem jump this summer and realized that I want to get certified next summer (i live in new england where the dropzones close for the winter). However, my friend just asked me to go skydiving with him for his 18th birthday in October. Should I s...
Views: 949   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 1, 2008 12:15pm
by Dan
skydiving
im gana be doing a skydive for charity the aff level 1 hopefuly in feb. basicly im craping myself and im after some reasurance never done anything like this befor.
Views: 1735   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 9, 2006 3:04pm
by lee hurford
16 year old skydiving places
Does any one know of a skydiving place in the midwest, like around illinois that allowes 16 year olds to jump?
Views: 2924   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 4, 2009 6:46am
by goskydive
a
Aircow
Amazing skydiving game that keeps me from being bored at work
I love playing this skydiving game at work when i'm bored so i'd imagine all you other freefallers would love it too http://www.mindjolt.com/games/the-jumper I scored about 1000
Views: 895   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 13, 2009 3:17pm
by Aircow
Competition Canopy-Piloting
Swoop-Contest 08 Date: 2008-09-04 to 2008-09-07 Location: St. Urban Austria/Carinthia Austria Phone: +43(0)66981309419 Competition Canopy-Piloting Early information: This competition serves the presentation of this latest official discipline in the...
Views: 937   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 4, 2008 4:02pm
by swoop - contest
Looking for Tom Falzone
Hi all, Tom Gaetano Falzone is my old roommate and good friend. We lost touch and I am looking for him. If anyone knows where he is these days please let me know or give him my info. Heather Sorrells itservedmewell@q.com P.S.- Tom, I've been married 11 years now...
Views: 1072   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 11, 2008 10:37pm
by Heather Sorrells
swoop-contest Kärnten Austria
Demo-Wettkampf Canopy-Piloting Vorinformation: Dieser Wettkampf dient der Präsentation dieser jüngsten offiziellen Disziplin im internationalen Fallschirmsport, aber ist auch als Standortbestimmung für erste offizielle Wettkämpfe in Öster...
Views: 1577   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 5, 2008 1:49pm
by swoop - contest
swoop-contest Carinthia Austria
Demo competition Canopy-Piloting The time and place: St. Urban at the urban lake/Carinthia Austria 04.09.2008 -07.09.2008 Costs: Entry fee: 40,00 euro/person for participant in the 1st Carinthian Swoop - Contest without extra entry fee Jump price: 15,00 euro/jump...
Views: 1289   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 5, 2008 1:20pm
by swoop - contest
1 2 3 4 5
Free Forum powered by Bravenet