BP Aden Kids

Welcome to the BP Kids Message Board. If your looking for somebody or you want to write about life in Aden please feel free to use this board. 

All posts in English please !

BP Aden Kids
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ADEN Photos....

IT WILL BE MORE INTERESTING IF PRESENT PHOTOS OF LITTLE ADEN,HARBOUR,STEAMER POINT being published.....

I also would like to know the present status of change in address 24,ALMA MOUN,LITTLE ADEN where I was born and brought up from 1972.

My date of birth is 10.01.1972

Email: alwindavis@yahoo.com

Re: ADEN Photos....

Hi Alwin There are a number of recent pictures of Little Aden and Steamer Point in the galleries. Alos a video of yours truly and friends walking around the Crerscent. If you let me know where Alma Moun street is in reference to the Corniche I will see if I have anyu pictures of your road. Best wishes

Jonathan W

Email: n606jp@comcast.net

Jonathan Wilkins
Hi Alwin There are a number of recent pictures of Little Aden and Steamer Point in the galleries. Alos a video of yours truly and friends walking around the Crerscent. If you let me know where Alma Moun street is in reference to the Corniche I will see if I have anyu pictures of your road. Best wishes

Jonathan W

Email: alzbeery @ g-mail .com

Hi Alvin
I think you are probably missing the point of this site as it was set up to bring together the memories and friendships borne of the BP community being established in Little Aden!! Whilst we all appreciate any interest in it we must not lose sight of it's origins or the whole thing becomes of no interest to the majority. As for Tariqs last post.....that we can do without!!!!!!
Regards
Roddy

Email: Rodwade@chelseachop.fsnet.co.uk