SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
A Self observation
I get to travel for work a great deal, so I have a lot of windshield time to reflect on my life. It makes for some long days at times. So, today, I had the urge to text my wife and tell her that if we reconciled things that I would treat her like a queen the rest...
Views: 1661   Replies: 145
Last Post: Nov 2, 2013 10:01pm
by Jack the younger
c
CHUMP
sums it up.
"crazy women are a lot of fun until suddenly they're not.". From deadly women on TLC.
Views: 86   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 2, 2013 3:54pm
by CHUMP
c
CHUMP
new red flag
http://www.macombdaily.com/general-news/20131029/woman-in-abusive-wife-costume-plays-part-in-real-assault-clawson-cops-say....
Views: 134   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 2, 2013 6:28am
by Mark (upper case...
j
Jim
can my BPD girlfriend change with therapy?
hi guys, most of you know my story...i recently laid down the law with my gf, i told her i was at the end of my rope with her and she begged me not to go, we have a 2 yr old and shes pregnant with another. she said she would do anything, she admits that shes "broken"...
Views: 530   Replies: 53
Last Post: Oct 31, 2013 6:28pm
by MIke@SacTown
a
Alex
What now?
as u all know i left my narc parents on saturday and am on my own now. since then i allowed myself to relax and bask in the feelings of freedom.unfortunatly it was overshadowed by pain, uncertainty, and alot of other strange emotions that im not familiar with. today...
Views: 433   Replies: 36
Last Post: Oct 31, 2013 10:57am
by Jack the younger
Mike@SacTown
I would first like to thank James for making this sight. I stumbled on it back in April or May and visit now and again. I am still married to my "narc" and have found great insite here. But, I have come back to see a lot of drama around this "mike". It seems as...
Views: 167   Replies: 13
Last Post: Oct 31, 2013 4:27am
by MIke@SacTown
Must watch.. take the test!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk6W6IpkbZI&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Views: 127   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 31, 2013 4:25am
by MIke@SacTown
Moving foward with life
I would very much appreciate any comments about the strategies from those who have left the PDI relationships we have endured, regardless of weather it was she or you whom left the relationship, on how you are now planning to use this life experience to your benefit...
Views: 212   Replies: 13
Last Post: Oct 31, 2013 1:13am
by Mirror
c
Chris
They love a challenge? Why?
Looking back, according to my ex she left the guy she originally left me for to come back to me, simply because I was more of a challenge. Apparently this guy was "so understanding and so boring" the night she left him she belittled him and threw him out, in which he...
Views: 149   Replies: 8
Last Post: Oct 30, 2013 8:47pm
by Troll
c
Chris
Admittance, seeing through the cracks.
Has anyone experienced this? A cold blank stare where she tells you what she thinks and even warns you. Mine did this on several occasions, during arguements, or when she was leaving someone or felt they betrayed her. I seen this multiple times, the last time she lef...
Views: 128   Replies: 11
Last Post: Oct 29, 2013 7:21pm
by Chris
Narcissism on a global scale.. scary SHlT
Must watch vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkWWaOp7Zb0&feature=youtube_gdata_player I've only recently realized the amount of power Narcs have gained in government.. If we take our interaction with our intimate partner and look at it from a global poi...
Views: 147   Replies: 9
Last Post: Oct 29, 2013 4:04pm
by Birdboy0
Homosexuality--a Dsyfunctional Behavior--Lacking Character
Quote: Mike@SacTown Oct. 27, 2013 6:52 AM the homosexual's quote: "who wants control of the board..through trolling? Who has..in the past been reluctant to give up on dominating the forum? Who has been relentless in trying to engage in dysfunction interacti...
Views: 154   Replies: 7
Last Post: Oct 29, 2013 8:43am
by Birdboy0
c
CHUMP
i like to keep this around as a reminder
Some of you have seen it. Keeps getting taken down and pops up again. http://vimeo.com/m/34448548
Views: 143   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 29, 2013 8:12am
by Mark (upper case...
Contaminated posting
...many of the posts I am reading here on this site seem to be contaminated. Posters are making comments that are out of character of the authentic authors. The goal seems to be to get everyone distracted from the main purpose of this site. If you are making a post t...
Views: 169   Replies: 12
Last Post: Oct 28, 2013 3:50pm
by Mark (upper case...
c
Chris
Ive returned. Looking back on my life with the ex.
Hey guys, im back. For everyone on here that gave me advice you will be happy to know im moving forward. Yes, my ex did make contacts as to "try" to be friends. I couldn't handle that after all the devestation she put me through, I find out through sources that the g...
Views: 83   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 28, 2013 2:33pm
by beatentoapulp
Another one bites the dust
Gawd dammed I'm getting old. Lou Reed passed on today at 71. Hep C is sure enuff a dirty dog bite. That liver transplant didn't take. Every day is a good day above ground. I'm gonna use mine as a gift.
Views: 93   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 28, 2013 2:04am
by CHUMP
Types of emotional vampires
We are all familiar with the narc.. but what about #2?... these types are easy to spot because they want you to help them but then never use it.. The Emotional Vampire Survival Guide: Emotional Freedom in Action Adapted from Dr. Judith Orloff’s New York Time...
Views: 135   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 27, 2013 11:12pm
by MIke@SacTown
Being a "bad" boy?
Hi, Reading through this forum, I notice that all you guys ended up in trouble because you were being Mr Nice. I wonder, if we had been "bad" boys, we would not be in this situation (bad in the sense of not caring for her needs, selfish); it would have been "sa...
Views: 566   Replies: 53
Last Post: Oct 27, 2013 5:40pm
by Birdboy0
Her mother is very sick
My wife's mother has lung cancer and is in the hospital. She's running back and forth all day taking care of her mother, which is great, and bringing her food. Anyway, I predicted what would happen. The martyr in her came out this morning. The house was a mess so...
Views: 50   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 27, 2013 1:04pm
by startrek
Views: 59   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 27, 2013 7:34am
by the POLICE are i...
Mike@SacTown Oct 27, 2013--6:52 AM
...this is NOT an authentic post. It is accusatory in nature an does NOT exemplify previous posts of Mike@SacTown.
Views: 66   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 27, 2013 7:15am
by the POLICE are i...
who wants control of the board.. through trolling?
Who has.. in the past been reluctant to give up on dominating the forum? Who has been relentless in trying to engage in dysfunction interactions? Who has manipulated to become an ally? Who's false self are you interacting with? The lack of character of a few me...
Views: 61   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 27, 2013 6:52am
by MIke@SacTown
s
sy
Example of a Narcissitic Attack
Quote from Alan, August 13, 2013 7:57 PM Comment to: "Learn how to reconnect with God to receive Your Healing" Author: SY August 11, 2013 6:19 Note* The words in parentheses reveal the psycho-vampire's attack. It may be a little difficult to follow along, b...
Views: 270   Replies: 15
Last Post: Oct 26, 2013 10:26am
by Birdboy0
h
Hey
How does she think?
I remember clearly when she would never stand up for me and let her friends belittle/ridiclue me, and she threatened to leave me because they didn't like me. Then she shifted and called me crying saying she really did love me,and she didn't care what they thought. Ho...
Views: 395   Replies: 31
Last Post: Oct 25, 2013 10:18pm
by Birdboy0
g
Gabe
63 ways to grow your confidence so that you can become a giant
63 ways to grow your confidence so that you can become a giant •Learning is a Good Thing, so sign up for that evening class and enjoy it. •Get out of your own head by asking your partner or best friend what you can do for them today. •Hit t...
Views: 57   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 25, 2013 3:51pm
by Birdboy0
Now the legal stuff
Hi all, My ex narc filed a "Request to Enter Default" judgement. Which means that unless I come forward and contest it within 30 days she gets whatever she filed approved by the court. However, we got to this point because she deceived me all along the way duri...
Views: 79   Replies: 6
Last Post: Oct 25, 2013 5:34am
by Mark (upper case...
g
Gabe
Victims that Attract Narcissists!
Victims that Attract Narcissists! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xq1eE-t0dY
Views: 100   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 23, 2013 7:49pm
by Gabe
Is my wife a Narcissist ? ... im from india, i think i need help on this.
Hi all, I am Raggy, from India, I got married to a beautiful girl, from a far northern part of India, whom I met while she was working for the same Company - we were in the same big office but completely different departments. (which later I discovered that sh...
Views: 128   Replies: 8
Last Post: Oct 22, 2013 6:04pm
by Mark (upper case...
The X's youtube playlist
I was at the kitchen sink when out flew a list of songs now check it out.... 1. You don't love me 2. Can't find my way home 3. The last waltz 4. Praise you 5. Glory box 6. Speed dial #2 7. Any other name 8. Steppin out 9. Wild west end 10 Tear drop 11. M...
Views: 72   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 22, 2013 7:54am
by Mark (upper case...
c
CHUMP
just sayin
“The real man wants two different things: danger and play. Therefore he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche, Thus Spake Zarathustra
Views: 51   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 22, 2013 4:32am
by Mark (upper case...
Nightmares (this one is actually funny now)
A couple of nights ago I think I woke up it seemed I was awake not sure but none the less. I woke thinking I heard something and couldn't really determine at first what it was. Then after a few minutes of laying there I could hear someone or I thought outside sayin...
Views: 102   Replies: 11
Last Post: Oct 21, 2013 8:55pm
by CHUMP
g
Gabe
Jezebel Versus The Godly Woman
http://www.jezebelspirit.net/Jezebel_vs_The_Godly_Woman.html Jezebel Versus The Godly Woman Any woman who comes from a Jezebel upbringing - has had a mother with the Jezebel spirit- will have to deal with the generational curses that has been passed on to her...
Views: 152   Replies: 12
Last Post: Oct 21, 2013 2:03pm
by Paul
p
Paul
Survivor of an NPD ex-wife
Where do I begin. I should say that I have been in and out of mental hospitals for suicidal ideation after my divorce. I've been divorced for almost 3 years now. My ex-wife was emotionally and verbally abusive towards me. What made things worse was our therapist (a...
Views: 177   Replies: 14
Last Post: Oct 21, 2013 11:08am
by Mark (upper case...
Special day for me
Happy 73rd Birthday John Lennon! Never forgotten. Still watching the wheels go round and round.
Views: 61   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 21, 2013 7:58am
by What an idiot
sh*t-test?
Hi, Today at one point she gave me the full load of her frustration; meaning she played the same record she always does about me being such a piece of sh*t. Instead of getting upset about all the insults, I managed to distance myself from her words. A lot of i...
Views: 115   Replies: 12
Last Post: Oct 21, 2013 1:07am
by Jack the younger
got kicked out
We got into a fight cause I was busy and hadnt seen her in awhile. I went to her house to try and talk it out. She said u can find a better girl then me and literally pushed me out her house and told me to move on with my life and never contact her again. This is all...
Views: 74   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 20, 2013 4:56pm
by beatentoapulp
cheaterville
I'd like to inform anyone that can't control themselves like I couldn't 4 or 5 months back DO NOT POST to this site. The reason I'm telling you this is low and behold I saw the story and picture of her on another website. It was the exact profile and story I posted...
Views: 179   Replies: 16
Last Post: Oct 20, 2013 2:22pm
by Mark (upper case...
Sex While you Sleep
I just realized this today. I've date what could be considered BPD in the past before my wife. I think at least two of them. Now, two of them started sexual activities with me while I slept. Two told me that they started that they started playing with my manhoo...
Views: 252   Replies: 25
Last Post: Oct 19, 2013 12:15am
by Birdboy0
h
Hey
Why is she still in love with the new guy? 10 Months NC.
For those of you that saw my previous post in June, it has been ten months and she is still acting like she's madly in love with the new guy and is still vilifying me to her friends as well as posting countless pictures of her with him online. It just bothers me that...
Views: 677   Replies: 70
Last Post: Oct 17, 2013 5:27pm
by CHUMP
Dependent Personality Disorder
I took an online test to see if I had a personality disorder myself. I scored very high on this. Perhaps it's always been a problem for me or life transformed me into this. I don't know if this is a prevalent problem among men who get involved with controlling bpd...
Views: 110   Replies: 14
Last Post: Oct 17, 2013 4:51pm
by Mark (upper case...
h
Hey
Considering therapy.
I'm still feeling pain and having reoccurring memories haunting me day and night, and I am upset because I know that is how she was like before I met her and saved her from hurting herself over her ex. Her and the new guy had thier one year anniversary the other day,...
Views: 190   Replies: 20
Last Post: Oct 15, 2013 11:09pm
by Birdboy0
p
Paul
Beware of the False Lover/ this is good...
I just received this email, and it is good. Since narc woman have been generally hurt or damaged in childhood, this applies...men too as their husbands, for trying to love a woman that 'cannot' or 'will not' love them back. Paul Beware of the False Lover TGIF...
Views: 106   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 15, 2013 3:45pm
by Paul
Ultimatum follow up
Well Oct 1st came and went with a whimper. I'm of course not back in the house as she insisted. When I last spoke to her she gave me a blessing without knowing it. As she was trying to convince me to return I asked her what that looked like day to day, just for fun....
Views: 85   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 14, 2013 9:02pm
by What an idiot
j
Jim
I need some advice on how to deal with my BPD girlfriend PLEASE!!
hello. I'm new to this site, i just found it and I sure hope i can get some good advice...i'm dying inside. Let me give you my situation. I met a girl about 3 yrs ago, we 'fell in love" i thought atleast...anyway, I had to go away for work and I had only knew he...
Views: 464   Replies: 59
Last Post: Oct 14, 2013 4:36pm
by Mark (upper case...
Time for the next one?
Hi guys, I've been thinking a bit (again). In the animal world it is quite common for species that the female mates with a male, and then chases the male away before or after raising the offspring. I'm wondering, since we're also mammals, would women have th...
Views: 54   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 14, 2013 11:11am
by Paul
c
CHUMP
tribute to birdboy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VJY97l0jVA
Views: 67   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 13, 2013 12:09am
by CHUMP
re: Drewls a lot troll using my moniker
Well guess the troll is going around using other peoples names now. Just follow the bad spelling and grammar trail. Pathetic. It's sad that there are those that come here for healing, and others who want to play games with that.
Views: 55   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 12, 2013 1:07pm
by Paul (the origin...
c
CHUMP
Sigma male, an example
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9abR8xEhZw
Views: 70   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 12, 2013 12:19pm
by CHUMP
c
CHUMP
when you can't see the forest for the bush
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsXrBgqNkKI
Views: 56   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 12, 2013 12:31pm
by CHUMP
c
CHUMP
quicksand by incubus
"Quicksand" Ok...now the monster is awake It won't rest until there's nothing left Maybe ever and anon I forget about the pain Someone bending light comes along and flowers lean towards the sun Some people fall in love and touch the sky Some people fall in love an...
Views: 36   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 12, 2013 7:59am
by CHUMP
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Free Forum powered by Bravenet