SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
p
Paul
what do you think of this arguement
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEj4A8wvTUQ&sns=sms
Views: 97   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 12, 2013 6:13am
by Paul (the origin...
Surprising release from NPD bondage
Hi all, Most of you have read my posts by now. I've been separated for 14 months and the NPD ex has filed for divorce. I was denied access to my personal property for over 10 months and had to live like a homeless man. Then I finally shamed her into giving my thin...
Views: 191   Replies: 7
Last Post: Oct 11, 2013 5:13pm
by CHUMP
Basic female behaviour?
Found an interesting site : therationalmale.com A bit advanced, but basically the author explains how women are opportunistic in finding a mate in life (hypergamy), and how a lot of her preferences depend on her menstrual cycle. It comes down to this : when she...
Views: 163   Replies: 9
Last Post: Oct 11, 2013 3:34am
by Jack the younger
e
Eriv48
She wants out of the marriage now after all the damage she done
Hi, I have a unique situation or maybe I don't. Maybe someone can offer some advise. In a nut shell, she came to me about a year ago and said she wanted out of the marriage and her reasoning was 'she was tired of all the nonsense'. Knowing that there are two sides...
Views: 152   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 10, 2013 1:23pm
by Birdboy0
j
Jim
i could use some more advice please - BPD girlfriend?
I have been reading alot online recently on BPD. one of the guys here turned me onto a great site, gettinbetter.com i highly recommend reading the articles on there about BPD. Here's the thing, I'll recap my story real quick for anyone who doesnt remember me. I...
Views: 84   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 9, 2013 7:12pm
by Birdboy0
g
Gabe
What is a Pathological Narcissist or Emotional Manipulator?
What is a Pathological Narcissist or Emotional Manipulator? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Rlx59XpRJ8
Views: 98   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 8, 2013 8:21pm
by Gabe
g
Gabe
W. Keith Campbell: The Narcissism Epidemic / The Root of Narcissism
W. Keith Campbell: The Narcissism Epidemic http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv2LkAWc7Tk W. Keith Campbell: The Roots of Narcissism http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXbeKKhQXKA
Views: 90   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 8, 2013 8:08pm
by Gabe
a
Alex
they are following me
At work today we had a new person join our team. i got a brief look at her in between sessions and i had a strange flashback, just by looking at her in my periferal vision. from what little i saw of her she reminded me of a narc i used to associate with. later during...
Views: 112   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 8, 2013 2:00pm
by beatentoapulp
As an update...
This marriage restoration thing is taking forever... I still have been fairly vocal in my disappointments in our marriage. As I have stated, I take some of the blame. Well, lately I've felt a little more alpha, and I even gave the wife a little smack on the as...
Views: 123   Replies: 8
Last Post: Oct 7, 2013 7:17pm
by beatentoapulp
when a squeeze fails
Hi, Here's another one for you guys to apprehend : Recently, my wife and I have not been on good terms with each other, as I have started to enforce boundaries to what is acceptable for me. This means that she does not have a free game ("I want this and tha...
Views: 229   Replies: 14
Last Post: Oct 7, 2013 3:02am
by Jack the younger
Their hearts are hardened
I try to read a chapter or two from the Bible everyday. Tonight I came across a passage about Jesus saying that he was the light of the world. And that the people with hardened hearts will not accept them. That is the case with our BPD's/Narcs. Their hearts are...
Views: 153   Replies: 7
Last Post: Oct 6, 2013 7:41pm
by Paul
c
CHUMP
good article on forgiveness
We were on target guys. http://abusesanctuary.blogspot.com/2012/05/forgiveness.html?m=1
Views: 132   Replies: 9
Last Post: Oct 6, 2013 8:53am
by beatentoapulp
I need An Action Plan
You already know how much pain I am in now. I need help getting out. My wife and I had a wedding ceremony but did not get legally married. She had seven kids and I took them all as my own. We then had one child together who is almost 2 years old. We have lived togeth...
Views: 288   Replies: 34
Last Post: Oct 6, 2013 8:26am
by Remaining Anonym...
c
CHUMP
interesting times
The ex's father was trucked to the ER last night. His neighbor called this morning. The last year with crazy was about who in her family was going to get all of his money. In the three years I knew him we got to be friends. He had little to do with his son who av...
Views: 103   Replies: 7
Last Post: Oct 6, 2013 5:27am
by Mark (upper case...
d
Drew
Should I put up with the abuse just to be around my three year old daughter?
I have been in an abusive relationship for 4 years, every video I watch on this site is exactly what my situation was. The only problem is I have a three year old daughter with this woman whom I love to death and I don't want to leave her abandoned with this psychopa...
Views: 107   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 5, 2013 6:31pm
by Remaining Anonym...
Update (left ex on July 2nd)
Hey guys Just thought I'd drop a note of my progress. As a bit of background, I was in an abusive relationship with a BPD/NPD for 11 years. After enduring years of trust issues, false accusations, threats, lies and only-in-the-movies style abuse, I ended it. H...
Views: 133   Replies: 6
Last Post: Oct 5, 2013 9:47am
by Birdboy0
Closure, the one thing we'll never get
As I read several posts I'm detecting a common thread. That we all want some sort of closure with our PDI ex. I know because I have been forced to admit that I too want this. I think it's very natural. Unfortunately I'm facing the cold reality that we will never get...
Views: 128   Replies: 9
Last Post: Oct 4, 2013 6:38pm
by Remaining Anonym...
getting out
Hi, I have finally realized that I am in a verbally and emotionally abusive relationship, only way to late, our apt is in my name only, her car is in my name, and I can't come close to affording this on my own. I ride a motorcycle and while we were do the interstate...
Views: 170   Replies: 20
Last Post: Oct 4, 2013 4:48pm
by CHUMP
a
Alex
manly role models
Hey guys at work today i thought of starting a thread where we post videos/photos/descriptions of real people/anything, of our personal role models. be it from a movie, or music, or your best friend. what traits have you seen from others that u liked and adopted that...
Views: 66   Replies: 8
Last Post: Oct 3, 2013 9:05pm
by What an idiot
Not to Put Pressure On You Guys...
But this is really the only place I have to turn to in life concerning my problems. My dad is a narc, my mom has just been angry my whole life, and I have worked so much that I have no real friends anymore. I've tried to talk to my wife about so many things over...
Views: 129   Replies: 10
Last Post: Oct 3, 2013 8:55pm
by What an idiot
41 Things NPD Women Do
Greetings Men*****eHealingandGrowing, Two months ago, before I knew about this NPD stuff, I attempted to talk to my wife about the way I was feeling and things that needed to change. I had finally found a way to communicate what I was feeling when I read the webpa...
Views: 118   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 3, 2013 8:06pm
by Remaining Anonym...
g
Gabe
conflicting personalities?
Hey what do you think conflicting personalities? I remember talking to some co-workers about this and just got off the phone with a friend about dating and marring people with two different personalities types. Everyone seem to agree that its better or just normally...
Views: 40   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 3, 2013 7:25pm
by Gabe
c
CHUMP
anniversary
Yesterday was 4 years since the crazy one entered my life. Been clear of her a year now. What an experience! I am actually doing quite well these days but have the character of the old bull elk at the edge of the trees at twilight......hesitant to show himself un...
Views: 77   Replies: 10
Last Post: Oct 3, 2013 6:31pm
by beatentoapulp
g
Gabe
You the Supply?
After breaking up or leaving a marriage looking back at yourself, what was it about you, that made your Nar put on there mask? Money, you just being foolish, sex, etc.... what was it? What made you a good source of supply?
Views: 196   Replies: 19
Last Post: Oct 3, 2013 10:25am
by CHUMP
b
Brian
I'm Wavering - Feeling Lost.
We've been apart for four months, now, and here I am all on my own on vacation, in Portugal. I don't know why I put myself through this. The instinct was to force myself to get out there and do things, to re-establish confidence and learn how to be a single person ag...
Views: 55   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 3, 2013 10:07am
by Birdboy0
g
Gabe
BRIFFAULT’S LAW: and Female Narcissism your thoughts
BRIFFAULT’S LAW: The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place. There are a few corollaries I would add: Past benefit...
Views: 55   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 3, 2013 9:13am
by Gabe
g
Gabe
The beginning of an abusive relationship
October 1, 2013 By Thibault Guy 12 Comments It is important that I rehash everything. It is all I have ever been doing since I discovered that I was in a scary ride with a person suffering from a personality disorder. The proverbial grabbing of a tiger’s tai...
Views: 56   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 2, 2013 1:33pm
by Gabe
Oct 1st Ultimatum draws near
Well, after a dozen or more attempts to hoover me back in we are finally in the desperation stage. She has told me that she's no longer okay with living separated and I have until Oct 1 to come home. Now, never mind that it was she that kicked me out over a year ago,...
Views: 112   Replies: 10
Last Post: Oct 2, 2013 9:56am
by Beentheredonetha...
a
Alex
vacuum
today i had to break my NC for a brief time to go give my parents my part of the car insurance. i shouldnt have but decided to stay for a few minutes to chat. being NC for a week everything in that house was......rotten.i walked in the house and it felt like all my e...
Views: 50   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 2, 2013 4:51am
by Jack the younger
m
mark
tell your story of abuse to the world.Please
http://www.avoiceformen.com/mens-rights/activism/domestic-violence-awareness-month-the-invisible-victims/
Views: 40   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 1, 2013 9:53pm
by mark
WTF is wrong with me?
Okay,I have really looked at my role in the marriage and how I allowed myself to be manipulated and what not. Now, what I can't understand is this... I have strongly suspected that my wife has cheated on me over the years. For some reason, I can let that go. It d...
Views: 86   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 1, 2013 7:23pm
by Mark (upper case...
just figuring this out
I was with my high school crush for the last 4 years after a 20 year break of not seeing or hearing from one another. I thought the stars finally aligned and the perfect woman for me entered my life. We both had broken paths and I felt as if anybody would accept and...
Views: 80   Replies: 8
Last Post: Oct 1, 2013 5:26pm
by Alex
c
Chris
Why does she want to keep me in her life? Plain digusted.
Ive become quite confused as to what she wants. I see myself as serving some type of purpose to her, see I obviously still have some type of feelings for her, but they are all dented and broken. Shes in a relationship with a new guy now, but yet wants somebody" that...
Views: 123   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 1, 2013 1:46pm
by Paul
g
Gabe
The Spirit of Jezebel By Jon Hamilton
The Spirit of Jezebel By Jon Hamilton (taken from the book "The Nature Of Our Enemy") In the book of Revelation, the Lord speaks to the church at Thyatira "Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophet...
Views: 99   Replies: 7
Last Post: Oct 1, 2013 12:41pm
by Paul
g
Gabe
I HATE MEN
http://www.ihatemen.org/ Sad aint it
Views: 271   Replies: 16
Last Post: Sep 30, 2013 7:31pm
by CHUMP
p
Paul
Friend locked out of home and cut off from children
My wife of many years suddenly announced she was leaving about 10 months ago, and I began the whole journey to understanding narcissism and what had been going on with this woman I thought I married. About three weeks ago, I ran into another gentleman at church an...
Views: 65   Replies: 6
Last Post: Sep 29, 2013 7:34am
by Paul
kids with your ex-NPD : how to cope?
Hi, Soon I'll be leaving this farce of a marriage. Thing is, we have 2 kids together, and we need to find some way to raise them into normal people. I've given it some thought; I would like to take the kids, and say byebye to Mrs NPD for good, but the kids...
Views: 58   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 28, 2013 2:56pm
by Theo Groenewald
narc girlfriend versus sweet girlfriend
narc girlfriend: "you bite your fingers all the time its disgusting" sweet girlfriend: sees my fingers after ive bitten them and gives them kisses
Views: 66   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 28, 2013 1:27pm
by Bill Donnely
Beware using a company phone LOL
Sometimes it's good to see them in action http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2434172/Quin-Woodward-Pu-Sought-revenge-guy-dumped-dates.html
Views: 33   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 27, 2013 3:21am
by The New Me
foot massages duties, the PDI way
Here's an interesting issue with my wife : According to her, I "have to" give her a foot massage every evening (her father did that to her mother, and "of course" I inherit this delightful duty). In the past I always caved in, but recently I started to notice...
Views: 75   Replies: 6
Last Post: Sep 26, 2013 11:04pm
by CHUMP
An Impasse
I'm kind of at an impasse... I can't communicate with my wife about anything to resolve any of our problems. I am still trying to maintain being a good father to my youngest kids. The youngest is 13. We are very close. I am depressed. Actually, looking back...
Views: 96   Replies: 8
Last Post: Sep 26, 2013 8:10pm
by CHUMP
wanting what's out of reach
Another interesting event: Yesterday when I was walking to bed, she asked when if we were ever going to make love again. I replied "forget about that" and walked on. In my bed, she passed to check on the kids, and came back to ask me what I meant with my comm...
Views: 145   Replies: 7
Last Post: Sep 26, 2013 9:57am
by CHUMP
c
CHUMP
In fact.....you all should read this
Really lays out their strategy. http://gettinbetter.com/deathtrap.html
Views: 60   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 26, 2013 9:44am
by CHUMP
c
Chris
Indifference and no contact is the best revenge
So ever since Ive put no contact and indifference into play I hear, as someone said once on here "sonar pings". Ive ignored her for about a week now, but i still get the occasional phone call or text. I did respond to these but very brief and acted as if I was busy....
Views: 121   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 26, 2013 4:54am
by Jack the younger
A less unhappy ending
Hi folks, I hope you are you are getting closer to your equilibrium which would lead you to freedom. My last post dates back to last november. I am really sorry, i have been busy fighting my ex-narc. I am sure you understand: they pump up our emotions, energy, fin...
Views: 50   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 25, 2013 5:50pm
by CHUMP
Any chance of a sticky forum subject
Having just read Hays recent call for hep, it came to me that there IS a mass of knowledge among us . And those of us older, or further along ( or both) do our best to point new members or those in the first stages in the right direction for information. I know...
Views: 55   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 25, 2013 7:43am
by The New Me
a
Alex
what feminism has done to us
:as a kid made me look at my female peers and wish i was a girl just so i wouldnt be lonely and successful :constantly told a woman needs my utmost devotion and attention :forced me to say things i truly did not mean like i love you then shamed and name called beca...
Views: 271   Replies: 21
Last Post: Sep 24, 2013 4:37pm
by Alex
m
mark
a yahoo or facebook group for this site?
i think it might be a good idea.
Views: 41   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 23, 2013 11:53am
by Gabe
Stop obsessing and leave
Are you coming to this website every chance you get, constantly dissecting your history with your lover trying to determine if she is bad news? Guess what, she is. A good girl makes you feel like a man and in fact WANTS you to feel like THE MAN . A good girl d...
Views: 94   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 23, 2013 9:14am
by The New Me
a
Alex
Almost time
Hey guys im getting close to finally moving out of my abusive parents home. however im feeling very skeptical about this. im worried that what if i cant pay rent one month due to shortage of clients at work and get kicked out, where would i go and that sort of things...
Views: 155   Replies: 16
Last Post: Sep 23, 2013 8:26am
by Alex
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Free Forum powered by Bravenet