SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
g
Gabe
A Pledge For Safe Relationships: Psychopath Free
1. I will never beg or plead for someone else. Any man or women who brings me to that level is not worth my heart. 2. I will never tolerate criticsms about my body, age, weight, job, or any other insecurities I might have. God partners won't put me down, they'll...
Views: 107   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 1, 2014 11:50am
by Gabe
l
Lee
I am such an idiot?why do I do it to myself?
I am such an idiot. After a month of no contact my ex got back in touch with me. At first I ignored her calls but she sent messages then saying 'I just want to see how you are' like an idiot I replied and said I'm fine. She then asked to meet me. I said no. She said...
Views: 164   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 31, 2014 8:09pm
by wally
Am I crazy?/ a silly mom?
So my son has lost yet another job....I know I can't directly pin it on the beast he's with right now but since he's met the vampire, he hasn't been able to stay at a job for over 3 months....in this last one SHE got hired at the SAME place....surprise, she kept her...
Views: 196   Replies: 13
Last Post: Jan 31, 2014 7:49pm
by wally
c
Chris
Ex Parroting What I Say
I noticed this a while ago with my ex and she doesn't just copy me but a lot of other people and things. I called her a minute ago to try to confirm where she was but right after the phone call i realized she virtually copied everything i said to her in voicemails a...
Views: 87   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 31, 2014 7:04pm
by CHUMP
The Bookmark
I'm just starting this topic as an observation of something that I experienced with my bpd. When my wife and I married, she knew that I had gone through hell in my childhood. She offered me love and support. She gave me the impression that she was there for me a...
Views: 122   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jan 30, 2014 7:16pm
by NoLongerBeaten
d
Dave
Missing them but know it's for the best.
Hey All, As I rebuild my life and I am starting to move forward I guess like many of the others here I find myself missing my abuser. I know it's crazy but even though my life has improved drastically by leaps and bounds since I left I still miss her. Then I...
Views: 133   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 30, 2014 5:05pm
by Dave
c
CHUMP
Man rules
Man's Rules for Women Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. Birthdays, Valentines, and Anniversaries are not quests to see if we can find the perfect present yet again! Sometimes, we are not thinking about you. Live w...
Views: 88   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 29, 2014 5:01am
by Jack the younger
c
CHUMP
I lived this.....
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q-XLvUpvjZo
Views: 91   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 28, 2014 9:52am
by CHUMP
c
CHUMP
crazy town
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmqwaLu0KSc
Views: 52   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 28, 2014 9:03am
by CHUMP
c
Chris
anyone stalk their narc?
ive stalked her the past few months. usually ill make a fake email or use a fake phone number since shes constantly giving out her number wanting strangers to come over for attention it usually confuses her easily. sometimes ill call her and if theres anyone with her...
Views: 115   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 25, 2014 11:01am
by Original Chris
Triangulation explained in depth, must read for those who choose to hang on.
To draw you closer, the psychopath creates an aura of desirability—of being wanted and courted by many. It will become a point of vanity for you to be the preferred object of their attention, to win them away from a crowd of admirers. They manufacture the illus...
Views: 125   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 23, 2014 3:06pm
by NoLongerBeaten
Always have to come out looking like the good person
Ever notice that? My ex did that alot. She would dump me to be with someone else, who she was talking to behind my back, blame me, for the sole reason of not wanting to take the blame. She knew she was in the wrong, so she hid it. It was important for her to keep...
Views: 103   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 22, 2014 11:51pm
by Jack the younger
c
CHUMP
bpd joke
A man was riding his Harley along a California beach when suddenly the sky clouded above his head. In a booming voice, the Lord said, "Because you have tried to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish." The biker pulled over and said, "Build a bri...
Views: 67   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 22, 2014 11:11am
by The New Me
Everyone here should video and upload their female abusers
This is funny as can be and well handled. Guy finds b**** in bed with another man. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=498zmcDv42M I wish I had video of my ex narc doing this s***.
Views: 89   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 22, 2014 10:43am
by Chris
l
Lee
Mine made me believe I was mentally ill
I thought mine was the best thing to come into my life when I met her 3 years ago. I've never been as close to anybody as I was to her. She made me believe she loved me so much. She want to do literally everything for me and protect me. When I met her she made me wan...
Views: 290   Replies: 22
Last Post: Jan 21, 2014 2:58pm
by Anonymous
Characteristics of Narcissistic Mother
http://parrishmiller.com/narcissists.html Characteristics of Narcissistic Mothers 1. Everything she does is deniable. There is always a facile excuse or an explanation. Cruelties are couched in loving terms. Aggressive and hostile acts are paraded as thoughtfu...
Views: 87   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 20, 2014 6:46pm
by Anonymous
c
Chris
I Just Got Beat up
I thought I wasnt gonna post here again but i just want to say that these women are beyond dangerous. i never thought my ex would hurt me physically to this extent. She invited over 5 traveling hobo guys and then invited me over. When I got there one of them pepper s...
Views: 91   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 20, 2014 8:43am
by Chris
A assessment on narcissists and those affected by them.
My thoughts on the disorder. Stemming from childhood, the sufferer of npd becomes "stunted" there is something that happened to them in chidhood that they could not overcome. Something in their psyche dented them so greatly that it profoudly affected their adult...
Views: 128   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 18, 2014 10:42pm
by CHUMP
c
CHUMP
what to do.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=298nld4Yfds Kinda like to call it the final solution.
Views: 70   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 18, 2014 11:22am
by CHUMP
Looming Court Proceedings
HI guys, I am due in court with my NARC ex on he 27th January, and I have a couple of questions. Question 1, Is it wrong to keep tabs on her to gain the upper hand in Court. Question 2 I have found out that she has entered the sex worker trade as a ph...
Views: 93   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 17, 2014 1:14am
by kaisersozeruk
Court Round up and healing
I'd like to say a big thank you to all the those that have helped on here. Our follow up Court date for joint custody is on the 27th Jan so fingers crossed. Over the xmas period there has been hardly any contact and have found myself healing at an alarming rate. S...
Views: 72   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 16, 2014 3:33pm
by Dave
l
Lee
She expects me to protect her still
My ex girl called me the other night at 2am expecting me to run down to where she was and protect her. My battery had died and when I woke in the morning I had 10 missed calls and a text from 2am asking me for help and to come quick. I also had one from 8 am asking m...
Views: 101   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 16, 2014 3:30pm
by Dave
c
Chris
So Like I'm Free Now
Unlike a lot of you guys at this point i have no ties to my narc ex. she can go years without thinking of me or a few other people. i guess its a good thing she trashed me so hard. at this point i cant do anything even if i wanted to. ive deleted my stalker accounts....
Views: 42   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 16, 2014 1:00pm
by Chris
d
Dave
Just left trying to rebuild.
Hello All, I guess maybe I am just writing this because I am not sure what to do here. Two weeks ago i left a woman who was very abusive. It took me years to see it but eventually i saw her for what she was. We were on and off for years, until eventually she...
Views: 56   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 16, 2014 9:49am
by Lee
Their parents. Biggest clue.
For those who dated narcs. Have you ever studied their parents or the relationship they had with them? My ex hated her mom, because she abandoned them after the divorce, but still loved and talked with her often. She wanted her mothers love as a child but didnt recie...
Views: 202   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jan 16, 2014 4:03am
by Terri Mount
Suprise x trying to come back.
My Narc is trying to come back. I told her no and that I was happy. she had the nerve to tell me I was dissing her. I have a great woman now. and of course the narc really have some issues with that. I am sorry. The Narc claiming she made a mistake and her eyes were...
Views: 76   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 13, 2014 4:38pm
by Lee
l
Lee
I had sex with another girl but I still can't get over my ex
I had sex with another girl the other night after getting drunk. This is the second girl in 3 months I've had sex with since I broke up with my ex 3 months ago. Yet, I still can't get over her. All I can keep thinking is how much I miss her (I miss the nice times but...
Views: 54   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 12, 2014 9:12am
by Lee
c
CHUMP
Feel good music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGkwydPGJAo
Views: 88   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 11, 2014 3:30pm
by NoLongerBeaten
Fighting temptation....
Yesterday i lost my job, im up to my head in impossible debts. Today i was driving and i see my exs car parked by the bar by my house where she works. Im under so much stress that it would be nice to talk to someone i know well, but i kept driving....part of me wishe...
Views: 173   Replies: 13
Last Post: Jan 10, 2014 8:01pm
by CHUMP
c
Chris
Funny Prank Calls I'm Getting
Ok so I recently started making youtube videos again just to rant and rave to myself and i like doing it on youtube for a audience. i wish i didnt delete my videos after a while. i always do... but anyway i used to have some mildly epic videos about this narc ex of m...
Views: 64   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 10, 2014 4:17am
by Chris
l
Lee
Npd, bpd or hpd? Having done research mine has traits of them all
Having done a lot of research on narcissistic personality disorder, histrionic personality disorder and borderline personality disorder. Mine has traits of all of them. Is it possible to be all of them or can someone be a mixture of all of them. If anyone's read my f...
Views: 113   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jan 9, 2014 4:12am
by Lee
What really hurts me the most...its not her.
Is the fact i had to sell a huge chunk of my collectibles off to pay for my fines when i got into that accident. That night i was drinking with her, talking about our problems when she left me for that guy, she got all angry and stormed off speeding in her car, and s...
Views: 90   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 9, 2014 3:55am
by Lee
c
Chris
They take away your self worth
i did some thinking after reading a thread on here the other day. im too lazy to find it now but yeah he was right. you become addicted to narcissistic women mainly because when they take off the mask they show you that they are a empty shell that is unable to care a...
Views: 81   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 8, 2014 6:17am
by The New Me
I Think They Devalue Us
I think that these BPD's devalue us and everyone around them before we can see them for who they really are. They lure us in, use us for what they want, and exit before we can figure out what happened. We are just pawns for them. I think that with my wife, her w...
Views: 62   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 8, 2014 5:57am
by The New Me
Tell Me What You Think Of This
So, my wife has been sick for the last few days. I have tried to ask her if she needed anything and take care of her. Well, today I started feeling a little congested and run down and I said that to my wife. "You always get sick after I get sick." She said in an...
Views: 87   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 7, 2014 6:07pm
by NoLongerBeaten
h
Hey
Do all narcs have a time frame/expiration date on guys?
Just a simple question,however it's always on my mind and has been for very long . How long does the typical npd relationship last? All 3 phases included.
Views: 214   Replies: 11
Last Post: Jan 7, 2014 3:37pm
by Original Chris
l
Lee
Does listening to music help or does it make it worse and keep you stuck in a bad place
I try not to listen to certain songs because it makes me think of her and makes me more depressed. I thought she was sentimental like me. She'd always text me when she was at work or something, telling me she loves me and misses me and to listen to this song and that...
Views: 74   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 7, 2014 1:47pm
by Original Chris
c
Chris
How Many Of These Things Did Your Narc Do?
Just curious how many female narcs do these things mine does to me. 1. During silent treatment/devaluation they give the phone to other people to yell at you usually ANYONE no matter who it is. 2. Preemptively tells her friends how much she dislikes you while s...
Views: 119   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 7, 2014 4:08am
by Chris
A broken heart can help mend other hearts, but still broken
As a regular user here for about a year now ive learned so much knowledge, a life learning experience i endured with my ex, a learning experience i would have rather learned than have to experience. But thats life gentlemen. I ended up here, gained so much knowledge...
Views: 86   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 7, 2014 1:58am
by Original Chris
g
Gabe
Pathological Lying: A Psychopathic Manipulation Tool
Pathological Lying: A Psychopathic Manipulation Tool https://www.psychopathfree.com/content.php?296-Pathological-Lying-A-Psychopathic-Manipulation-Tool
Views: 104   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 6, 2014 11:35am
by HealingWell
c
Chris
lol she lasted a week again with him
im glad i last at least a month and a half with her even though i call her out on all her garbage. this is the second time she bailed on this guy after a week. i looked at her facebook and she was being all loving and crap towards him the past week except the past...
Views: 161   Replies: 14
Last Post: Jan 6, 2014 9:05am
by Chris
l
Lee
Head games?wanting to hurt me?or being honest for once?
After calling me last night. Speaking on the phone for a long time. Mine is now telling me she still loves me but will NEVER get back together with me. A couple of weeks ago she was looking in my eyes telling me she loves me. Today she has said for me to stop telling...
Views: 171   Replies: 13
Last Post: Jan 6, 2014 8:44am
by The New Me
Decsribe their Relationship with their Father
Just curious as to how odd their relationships with their dads are.
Views: 113   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 6, 2014 6:23am
by The New Me
Song about a Borderline/Narcissistic woman clearly...
Can’t explain Nothin’ seems to be goin’ right Can’t explain Nothin’ seems to be goin’ right Well now you wake up in the mornin’ Find your poor self dead Well now you wake up in the mornin’ Find your poor self d...
Views: 48   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 5, 2014 3:33pm
by phoenix
p
petie
narcissism
Hopefully this will help someone you meet and suspect to be narcissistic.I didn't catch on right away but my eyes are wide open now.Two women I met recently at different times,looking back,had this tendency.Case in point,one had a personalized license plate with her...
Views: 84   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 5, 2014 2:53pm
by Lee
j
Johnny
learn it....live it
Positively 4th street, Bob Dylan You got a lotta nerve To say you are my friend When I was down You just stood there grinning You got a lotta nerve To say you got a helping hand to lend You just want to be on The side that’s winning You say...
Views: 50   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 5, 2014 12:17pm
by Johnny
g
Gabe
How do they act when you call them on the bull crap or agenda?
How do they act when you call them on the bull crap or agenda? I believe my ex Nar tried to gaslight me today but I told her she played me and that I forgave her, and she seem *******
Views: 162   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jan 3, 2014 8:04am
by The New Me
Like the monsters in the movies
My friend and i were jokingly comparing how the monsters in the movies were much like the people we encounted. With all jokes aside, alot of it makes sense. They all claim victims! Dracula - cunning and charasmatic, uses his hypnotic powers and sex appeal to brain...
Views: 95   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 1, 2014 7:17pm
by Johnny
c
CHUMP
DAYUMMM
You guys ever do this? http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/01/01/man-duped-new-bride-into-spending-744k-on-his-mistress/?intcmp=latestnews
Views: 66   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 1, 2014 2:22pm
by CHUMP
g
Gabe
PsychopathFree on Facebook
This is a group on Facebook and this was a post that I wanted to share: When normal people are caught in a lie, they feel ashamed, embarrassed, and uncomfortable. When psychopaths are caught in a lie, they will typically engage in one of the following tactics:...
Views: 71   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 1, 2014 6:55am
by Gabe
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Free Forum powered by Bravenet