SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
c
Chris
silent treatment
silent treatment always seemed stupid to me but my god when theyy are with a new guy that is bad. if shes with her dad or friends i dont care if she constantly gives them the phone but my god when shes with boyfriends and she gives them the phone it shuts me down qui...
Views: 178   Replies: 12
Last Post: Dec 31, 2013 10:26pm
by NoLongerBeaten
l
Lee
They want to look good in front off others and don't give a sh1t about hurting their 'loved ones'
Mine would always buy me lots of gifts and a cake and candles for my birthday. It was the same at Christmas she would always over do it with gifts for people. I think it was to make herself look good. She only seemed to care about how sweet, generous, thoughtful and...
Views: 109   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 31, 2013 10:14pm
by NoLongerBeaten
Do You Ever Feel Like Everything is Your Fault?
I know that I have been a less than perfect husband. I have my faults. But, is it normal to feel that you are to blame for the relationship problems when you are involved with a bpd?
Views: 98   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 31, 2013 7:38am
by The New Me
Reluctance ?
Today I was thinking back. It almost seems as my ex was reluctant in her behavior, it was almost as if.....she couldnt help herself ? Its hard to explain, but she knew she had a problem. She was aware she had a problem relating to people. She was aware of her me...
Views: 149   Replies: 8
Last Post: Dec 31, 2013 7:08am
by Mark (uppercase)
c
Chris
obsessed with chico california
i made a thread about this a long time ago. i have several exgirlfriends who have been to chico california which is across the country. we are all from texas. anyway, my main narc exgirlfriend will not stop obsessing over chico. she went there for a few months when s...
Views: 54   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 30, 2013 8:12pm
by CHUMP
c
Chris
you get to see my narc ex and a few guys she with
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG1AQeZCy1c
Views: 130   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 29, 2013 6:04pm
by Lee
c
Chris
The Damage Women Have Done To Me
Let me start off by saying im codependent like a lot of guys so I dont know what to do with myself if i dont have a girlfriend. that combined with being antisocial and hardly leaving the house means i tried a lot of online dating. over the years it got harder and har...
Views: 81   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 28, 2013 6:43am
by Lee
c
Chris
so i know where my ex is...
she traveled a hour away on christmas to **** the guy she cheated on me with in 2011. the past few weeks she was with some random guy. just looked on the guy's facebook yesterday. he wrote "love for christmas" i didnt get that. then 3 hours ago he wrote hes sleeping...
Views: 83   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 28, 2013 6:37am
by Lee
l
Lee
Female narcissistic abuse
I lived with my ex girlfriend for 3 years she showed all the signs of narcissism. Very controlling (down to what I wore, what time I had to be home, I had to go to bed when she said, got up when she said. Didn't care or listen when I expressed concerns or opinions. W...
Views: 629   Replies: 36
Last Post: Dec 27, 2013 4:23pm
by Lee
How long did it take you to sleep with them?
Narcs use sex as a tool. A bait trap, a thing to withold, a way to end disputes with no resolution, a mind game tactic ect. But how long did it take you to sleep with them? Did they initiate it? With mine it took a matter of mere hours, with her totally initiating se...
Views: 130   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 27, 2013 12:27pm
by Kosmos
g
Gabe
Quick Question on false self?
Is the false self whatever the Narc mirror from the victim? and the true self is evil?
Views: 93   Replies: 7
Last Post: Dec 27, 2013 9:11am
by Kosmos
A poem from my ex narc, I need your help guys deciphering this.
So heres the back story. During my last fling with my ex i showed her videos on narcissism, she watched them and became bothered by what was discussed in the videos. It took her a few days until she gave me her honest thoughts, she agreed to having the disorder, and...
Views: 156   Replies: 11
Last Post: Dec 26, 2013 9:52pm
by Original Chris
g
Gabe
Cluster B question
Can someone explain cluster B's and someone who is pathological? Like if someone fall into cluster B they would be BPD,APD, HPD, or NPD what would make them a sociopath or a psychopath?
Views: 103   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 26, 2013 4:31pm
by Kosmos
c
Chris
how many narcs have you dated?
me personally i believe i dated two full blown narcissists and a lot of girls who were full of **** one of the narcs was a one night stand. she was around 30 years old. i believe she was staying at her brother's apartment. she looked part asian maybe part mexican....
Views: 102   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 25, 2013 9:13pm
by JOHNNY
k
Kosmos
My Ex-Narco after three months visits me with her narco grandmother on Christmas day.
Whats up with the instant messenger you dont have Skype? I am midex.mccrann on Skype if anyone wants to talk to me I think I can help alot of guys because having no legs to actually do any work on my project the last three months after all the blood was sucked out of...
Views: 76   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 25, 2013 6:23pm
by Kosmos
c
Chris
List of huge warning signs, from my personal experience.
If she seemingly comes out of nowhere and is over excited about starting a relationship within the first few days ( mine was in a matter of hours ). Run. If she sleeps with you the first night. Run. If shes just coming out of another relationship when you meet...
Views: 489   Replies: 42
Last Post: Dec 25, 2013 2:53pm
by Chris
g
Gabe
A great video on Nacrs
A great video on Nacrs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTgWstGZF2M
Views: 92   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 25, 2013 1:31am
by Gabe
List of tricks, manipulations, contradictions and hooks
During the idealisation phase they try hard to present to you "the perfect match", your clothes and hobbies speak volumes to them, this is how they tell what kind of person you are. They emulate this to hook you, this is all fake. They have no real personality so the...
Views: 152   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 24, 2013 3:41pm
by Chris
I Think It's Time To Leave
I've worked on this marriage until I'm at my wits end. I really thought things were improving, but the reality of it is, I'm being used. I can't keep trying to be superman.
Views: 77   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 24, 2013 10:55am
by NoLongerBeaten
l
Lee
How do you move forward?
A lot of you will probably be able to relate to this. What do you do when your remembering when things were good? The good time? You hear a song that the 2 of you sang together and you feel like texting them and saying 'remember that song'? When your thinking abou...
Views: 150   Replies: 9
Last Post: Dec 23, 2013 5:55pm
by Original Chris
Can anyone give me advice? My son is being abused.....
Can anyone please suggest something I can say or do to help my 22 year old son? He has gotten involved with a very abusive and narcissistic female. Recently she held a knife to his throat and threatened to kill him---he called the cops and then she, of course was a...
Views: 218   Replies: 10
Last Post: Dec 23, 2013 4:21pm
by Chris
Stay cheerful
I hope everyone is having a great weekend. Remember to stay calm and relaxed and don't let any PD people get to you. Thanks to all of you here.
Views: 114   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 23, 2013 5:03am
by The New Me
l
Lee
Is the narcissist coming into my life and causing pain payback for my past wrongs?
If you read my first post titled female narcissistic abuse you will know my story. I've read many stories on here and can relate to everyone in some way or another. Sometimes I feel is the narcissistic ***** coming into my life and wrecking my mind penance or payb...
Views: 76   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 22, 2013 6:44am
by NoLongerBeaten
Conditioning and grooming
My ex triangulated me with two different ex boyfriends she kelt talking to, one she "claimed" was using for his money, the other was totally naive to her ways since he was new. I got to know her pattern well, she would break things off, blame me for this and that ( o...
Views: 124   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 21, 2013 8:28am
by Sammy
l
Lee
How do u deal with a narcissistic ex who hates you one minute then loves you when you have feelings?
How do you handle a narcissistic ex who won't acknowledge they are wrong? That think everything bad that's happened is your fault and is asking to meet up and talk but won't tell you what they want to meet up and talk about? Despite being treated so bad, in between i...
Views: 146   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 21, 2013 7:58am
by Lee
l
Lee
Can treating someone too good make them become a narcissist?
It's a question I keep asking myself. When I met my ex she seemed a totally different person. I loved her so much and showed it in everyway possible. She was so caring, protective and if I was upset she would be upset and vice versa. Then it changed. Saying and do...
Views: 116   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 21, 2013 7:08am
by Lee
a
Alf
Dissolving
Been having a tough time as I'm going through a divorce. I miss her and ALL of the fantastic times we've had, especially our datenights and our insatiable lust and passion for each other (like rabbits I tell you!). Our chemistry was and still is amazing. I admit that...
Views: 149   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 20, 2013 4:23pm
by Chris
Narcs thirst for power positions .. cause toxic gov.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP7L8bw5QF4&feature=youtube_gdata_player We are in a unique position.. many of us are past the denial phase(takes time)... It fits very well in my reality that this vid represents the truth.. absolutely... Don't let fear perp...
Views: 175   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 20, 2013 5:57am
by Anonymous
g
Gabe
Success Stories?
Have anyone had any success with not coming across a Narc or finding a good mentally stable woman due to finding out about this site? I was just wondering if anyone had any success stories?
Views: 127   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 20, 2013 1:04am
by Chris
j
JOHNNY
My new song!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9ODZgRpKhc
Views: 57   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 19, 2013 10:15pm
by JOHNNY
j
JOHNNY
hmm....
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/12/131217104227.htm http://ajp.psychiatryonline.org/article.aspx?articleID=177934 Could be a link to our crazies and adds to the "can't be fixed" aspect.
Views: 46   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 19, 2013 9:30am
by JOHNNY
Baby mama drama
Hi everybody, having had serious suspicions for a year I am dead cert that my boy's mum is indeed a narc. We have recently split (bout a month ago) However I foolishly let her become good friends with my close cousin and I am finding it very hard to get her out of...
Views: 132   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 19, 2013 2:54am
by The New Me
c
Chris
my narcissist exgirlfriend may be in danger
she is grooming a guy she met a long time ago at a mental hospital. he threatened to kill her years ago. they lasted like a week then she bailed on him. it is now years later and he is even more of a loser constantly ranting about being alone and hasnt had a job sinc...
Views: 105   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 18, 2013 4:17am
by The New Me
Abused and raped
Yes I did say raped! I was in a car crash that left me with a shattered tail bone. I was almost paralyzed after my spinal surgery but with determination I walked out of the hospital 72 hours later. My partner put me to bed gave me my max dose of pain medication and...
Views: 67   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 17, 2013 7:10pm
by BrokenArrow
j
JOHNNY
RED FLAG....can you spot it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg6iMDfOl9E
Views: 96   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 17, 2013 7:03pm
by JOHNNY
The Farmer and the Cow
Hi all, Some things occurred to me last week so I wrote them down in this analogy. I hope that it speaks to someone. Farmer and the Cow There once was a farmer in search of a cow. Not just any cow would do. This cow had to be special...
Views: 119   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 15, 2013 9:02pm
by JOHNNY
Identifying with evil characters.
First I'd like to mention that the other poster named Chris was not me. Not sure if it was a troll thing or a legit posting, either way, clears up confusion. Back to my main topic. Did your narc ever identify or claim they love the evil antagonist in films? I kno...
Views: 85   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 15, 2013 7:50am
by Original Chris
c
Chris
how do you not take devaluation personally?
with my narcissistic exgirlfriend she has many friends that she has been with for over 8 months since she moved into her apartment. she uses one woman for her laptop since she doesnt have a computer or internet service. but she also hangs out with her consistently bu...
Views: 86   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 14, 2013 12:11pm
by The New Me
Just remember this!
Sometimes people aren't what they seem.
Views: 159   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 13, 2013 5:43pm
by JOHNNY
A HUGE pardigm shift!
Hi Gents, and best wishes! I have posted on here several times, and as I've said I Lived EVERY last little detail and experienced EVERYTHING in EVERY one of "James" videos...right down to being followed after our "break-up"....she brought her new victim into MY bar,...
Views: 106   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 13, 2013 12:11pm
by Mark (upper case...
l
Lee
Narcissistic girlfriend?
My girlfriend and I broke up 2 months ago, there were many reasons but mostly being. Very controlling, physically and mentally abusive, never listening or caring what I say or how I feel and always putting me last. (Just a few reason why I think she's narcissistic)Af...
Views: 71   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 13, 2013 3:08am
by Jack the younger
Things Narcissists Say...
http://www.lightshouse.org/things-narcissists-say.html#axzz2lQGBzT6I THINGS NARCISSISTS SAY TO ANYONE, INCLUDING THEIR CHILDREN: You're oversensitive! You overreact! You have a very vivid imagination! Because I said so! Who do you think you are?...
Views: 241   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 12, 2013 4:05pm
by Alf
Imposter using my name
I have been away from the board for a while now.. and I see that people are using my name.. Most know my point of view.. so use caution when you see something that isn't right
Views: 158   Replies: 19
Last Post: Dec 12, 2013 3:56am
by Observer
c
Chris
chico californoa
i have 2 narcissistic exgirlfriends. one is way more narcissistic than the other id say a extreme case. both their names happen to be stephanie and both of them at one point went to chico california and seem to love that place. one is completely obsessed with it anot...
Views: 63   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 11, 2013 10:20pm
by Chris
Do They Devalue and Discard Everyone?
This morning my wife and I were talking. She brought up a friend she made a couple of years back. In fact, my wife actually said this woman was her mentor in during this time. Well, this morning she was criticizing her for various unimportant things. Do they do...
Views: 152   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 11, 2013 10:11pm
by Chris
During the love bombing phase...
What was the most intense thing that your narc/bpd did to show you that you were on the pedestal? I recall, I rescued my wife a great deal when we dated. I didn't recognize it as recusing, I just thought that I was helping with putting things together, killing bu...
Views: 162   Replies: 9
Last Post: Dec 11, 2013 3:58pm
by Sam
Video of Mike@SacTown
He's the interpreter. Good job Mike! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWoNDTuCwtU
Views: 77   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 11, 2013 6:07am
by CaringFriend
c
Chris
They cant understand, or do they?
Hey guys. Allow me to vent. Honestly, my ex could not understand why I didnt trust her, or why my friends and family did not like her. She always justified the things she did and said "no one understands the way I think". I explained" But......its not about you, its...
Views: 253   Replies: 15
Last Post: Dec 11, 2013 5:06am
by Jack the younger
James (Board Manager) Fails to offer Login for forum
There is suffering because of Narcissism... and it is sad that this board isn't effective anymore.. The psychopaths have taken over.. and to stand Idle while it is happening is ***Ked up...
Views: 82   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 10, 2013 6:39pm
by MIke@SacTown
r
Rob
narsisit girlfriend help
I just learned what a narcissist is and realized that's what im dealing with. I, not sure I want to leave her as I love her but I don't want her controlling me either.Im a good honest dude is there anyway to turn this around? She was a good chick for a long time now...
Views: 228   Replies: 7
Last Post: Dec 10, 2013 6:32pm
by MIke@SacTown
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Free Forum powered by Bravenet